14.

*before reading y'all might want to reread chapter 2. About whats about to happen on Ermias part.* don't be mad at me btw lmfao :)

Lauren,

As I was eating, I was starting to feel sick in the stomach. It started reacting fast but of course I couldn't get up, They put a bucket on the side of the hospital bed so I can vomit in it. I vomited. "Aye you gotta start holding the shit in cause you gotta eat without throwing everything up." Ermias said grabbing the bucket to clean it out.

"Until you can get pregnant and go through this then you don't need to be telling me what I need to do." I said back to him causing him to suck his teeth.

"I'm not gone let you do this by yourself since I'm the father. You need to just listen and stop always trynna be right."

"Ermias you're trying to force me to eat something thats going to keep getting bought back up? I cant hold my throw up in thats nasty."

"If you aint eating then the baby aint eating Boog thats all I'm saying. I don't give a fucc about nothing you saying." He shrugged his shoulders bringing the bucket back. I appreciate he was trying to "help" but he wasn't helping. I listened to him and ate the food trying to hold it in still feeling sick. Surprisingly the feeling of me almost having to throw up again went away.

I was feeling better Ermias walked over and sat next to me. I loved being around him. I loved how he smelled. All of the sudden I began to feel sick again Ermias went to lean in to give me a hug I pushed him away and reached for the bucket but he moved it. I couldn't talk cause I could feel its about to come up so I relaxed and waited until it goes down. I can go home today and I was happy, "You gotta get up and walk." Ermias said removing the cover from me in an aggressive way.

"Why you talking to me like that?" I asked looking at him. "Get up." He said letting go the covers, I just shook my head and tried getting up. I was trying not to go off on him. Its like I can't be nice to him them he takes advantage. My leg was weak, I hopped on the other leg before putting the other down while Ermias held my arm. "Alright walk to the door and back" Ermias said letting me go. I tried but I felt stiff and he didn't even try helping me, He stood back like he was a fucking football coach.

"Why are you here if you not gone help? You just telling me what to do but not even helping with anything." Then he decided to help while I was already almost to the hospital bed. I pushed his hand off me grabbing my phone. "Ight I'm gone." He said walking out the door, Tears were streaming down my face from the pain and hurt. This use to be my best friend he made sure nobody ever hurt me but he was doing exactly that in more ways then one.

About an hour after he left it was time for me to go, My mom and Nae came to get me. My mom grabbed my stuff while Nae grabbed the crutches that I did not want to use. I used them all the way until it was time to leave the hospital before I threw them in the backseat with Nae. Nae and my mom was talking and I just wasn't feeling it all, I just wanted to go home and relax the way I could. "Why you so quiet?" Nae asked touching my neck from behind.

"I'm just listening to y'all talk." I short answered looking out the window.

"Have you talked to Ermias?"

"He's been acting weird and mean, I don't know what's wrong with him." I said taking off my seatbelt cause I felt myself getting hot. I don't understand why he was like this we were supposed to be there for each other no matter what but now I feel like he was changing slowly, Now I feel like I don't have anybody he was always there for me from the beginning and he's starting to be like everyone else. "Niggas always want to act crazy when the girl is pregnant or when another girl coming in." Nae shook her head causing my mom to reach back and tell her to shutup. We pulled up to the house and I opened the door trying to get out by myself,