16.

Ermias,

Boog wasn't here for her birthday, I promised her I was going to make up for it. All this shit got in the way that I never had the chance to give it to her at the right moment. Now, We are still not on the best terms but I even went and bought her a gift for hurting her and also showing her appreciation for our baby to add on. Boog was still pissed at me, I aint even fuck the girl so I wasnt seeing how I was cheating in anyway. I aint even put my lips on the girl. "Man what yo ass doing on that damn computer?"  She looked over at me rolled her eyes then said "School." I looked at the way she was typing, she was serious about doing this school shit. Even being pregnant, I don't want her to go back though then I'll probably never see her while she got my child.

   When I start talking seriously she don't even want to hear the shit. I feel like she aint gotta go back, I want to be with her in my chile but she act like she doesn't want that. "You know you can go back to school after these 7 months up?" I said causing her to stop typing. She looked at me then shook her head. "You think I'll leave my baby with just you?" She laughed turning her head continuing to type. "You don't trust me? You act like ion got a daughter that I take care of right now."

"Ermias and I give you your props, But I will not leave my child. He/She goes wherever I go, So If I decide to stay in school and give birth over there so be it. If you love your child you'll do whatever you can to see the baby." She shrugged me off. "But that shit selfish to a father that want to be there." I didn't understand, I mean school shit aint more important than me. "Iont really give a fuck,  I'll have you get kicked out...did you forget who the Fuck I am?" I asked looking down at my phone. She shut her laptop hard as fuck causing a nigga heart to start beating quick. She look good when she mad or when she irritated. So I liked to piss her off often. "You look good baby." I said giving her a kiss.

"Thanks, you need to take care something?" She said looking down at my pants. My boy downstairs just be up when we see her face. "You gone take care of it for me?" I said wrapping my arms around her bringing her close. She gave me kisses on the neck, That shit felt good. She rubbed on my dick through my joggers. "No." Then walked away. I was pissed off, "You gone leave me with a hard dick?" I asked covering my shit.

"Go in the bathroom and do what you gotta do Ermias." She said laughing like the shit was funny, I just shook my head. She was typing away on her phone not giving me any attention. I caught myself staring at her phone, and she caught my ass to. "Damn nigga is this my phone or yours?" She said with an attitude then continued to type. Part of me wanted to knock her smart mouth ass out and whoever got her attention.

  I grabbed her arm and she snatched away, "What Ermias?" She said tilting her head. "I'm sorry baby, Like you can't be still mad. You ain't gotta act like this. Samantha already beat the girl up what more do you want? I don't speak to the girl she aint said shit and she don't want to beef with you. Britney stabbed you, You beat her up. I'm still finna handle her ass. Like wassup talk to me?" I said looking in her eyes. When we hung with the homies she aint say a word, She told me she wasn't about to fake happy around them.  "I aint acting like shit, I'm just minding my business doing nothing. You're the one in my face." She said limping off cause she barely can walk on her leg. The shit will heal in a week or two.

"I want my baby who be happy, Happy to see me, Happy to be around me, The thug Boog who kept it G, Not some bitch sad and mad about a fuck up, Get over the shit. I said I'm sorry about twenty times. What else its gone take? You aint telling me shit. You be acting dumb as hell."

"You just overall disrespectful. You the real dumb ass if you wanna be real. You got me fucked up." She said pushing past me, I should push her ass down but she pregnant and plus she only standing on one good leg for the moment. "Why do you do shit like this?" She walked away. She been so sensitive every since we got together and Ion know if its the hormones or not. I sat there just trying to see it all from her perspective and I still couldn't. I followed her, "Ian fuck that bitch you just gotta believe me and trust me baby. I swear I didn't. I been pushing you away ight I'm sorry, I aint know the shit."