30.

Ermias,

Ermias,

Shit. I figured since Boog got her a little friend thats a nigga maybe I should get me a little friend thats a female.  Im sure it will never get that far but since Boog don't want to be on that type of time It was best to move.

I understand a nigga fucked up before, I completely understand it. The thought of her even being with someone else other than me just seem weird.

I was her first everything so its like she got comfortable with me and did comfortable shit so when she go out and have fun she knows what to do.

Thats just what I think.

"I always wanted to get married and have like eight kids running around," The girl told me. And by "the girl" Her name is Khloe.

*sn: you gone find out more about who Khloe is and what role she plays as the story goes and names reappear* 👀

"Eight? Who popping them niggas out?" I asked with a laugh. She laughed with me.

"Me nigga, Aint nobody else carrying em." I opened my mouth when she put a forkful of the salad on the fork.

She grabbed my chin to pull me closer as She fed the salad to me. 

"Well, I send my prayers in advance," I said. 

"What about you? Marriage? More kids?" She asked. 

"I wanna get married but I'm not sure how that'll happen. 1 more kid would be nice too. I don't think I can do more than 3."

"Why you not sure about the marriage thing?" She asked me with a confused look on his face.

"The bitch... I mean my ex/childs mother was the only REAL actual relationship that was consistent that I had. Shit aint work out so now Im just living." 

"Well. You're intelligent, independent, funny, attractive as hell, and that smile of yours?" She said as she lifted my chin and held my face in her hand. "That smile could light up a room on its darkest day. She was tripping." I stared into her eyes and felt vulnerable. A nigga aint wanna feel that way with another female.

The girl was saying all the right things. I smiled at her. "Thank you. You aint bad yourself,"

"So, I got a question," She started. She and I have been talking about everything under the sun.

We talked about her childhood and mine. We then talked about what we wanted in relationships and some other shit.

Even though we knew each other for so short, I knew about her and some shit she did because of Lauren. But, it was nice to actually sit down and talk about some of the things we didn't know about each other.

"Ask me anything," I said.  "Wassup wit you and Lauren? You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable but I'm wondering why y'all ended things," She spoke.