19.

Warning: The chapters that will be uploaded within days will test the waters. Please don't be upset with me with whats all about to happen! Just have faith 😂 I'm going to start you guys off with chapters 18&19! Instead of uploading all I'll do two chapters each just so y'all can gather your thoughts.

 Please don't be upset with me with whats all about to happen! Just have faith 😂 I'm going to start you guys off with chapters 18&19! Instead of uploading all I'll do two chapters each just so y'all can gather your thoughts

Lauren,

"Im gone beat the shit outta you" I said kicking getting angry. It's like these bitches always see me when I'm out. This time it was Jass and she had some smart shit to say.

She's a little girl to me, and Samantha already beat her up. They were no longer cool, She told me she didn't have a issue but once she get around people she acting up. I kept saying "one more month, just one more month." To myself.

I didn't want Nae to know because we already have to attend court for the whole fight stabbing situation. Ermias was here with me and he was pissing me off not letting me slap the shit outta her. He picked me up taking me away but I kicked that bitch in her
face. As she tried to fight me.

"Boog chill!", Ermias said as the hoe ran off the holding her nose. "The fuck you yelling at me for!",I said yelling back at Ermias.

"Cause ya ass for one pregnant, Two putting yourself In danger. Three putting my son in jeopardy",he said as I rolled my eyes. "Why the fuck you care anyway? These bitches sit here and fuck with me cause of your dumb ass gave them attention now they feeling like you're their god or something." I said getting mad. "I aint trynna see the girl I'm in love with get fucking hurt again damn." He said walking away from me. "What you just say?" I asked took back following him. "Nothing man" he said as I looked at him and his body language.

"Whatever dummy, You really get on my last nerves. You aint gotta say it again." I said softly looking down at the ground. "You right I don't, I told you it before and you act like you ain't hear me."

"Okay Ermias hush."

"What?" He asked. "I said, I love you, you know." I said smiling at him. Trying to change the subject.

"That's not the type I was ta-" he was about to say but his phone rang. "This better not be that bitch" he said picking up his phone.

"Oh so she got your number?" I asked. I could reach over and punch him in his lip but I sat back. "Its in my bio on instagram anybody can get the shit." He said sucking his teeth. He answered the phone but it was his mom checking on us, He let her know were okay and hung up. "So what was you bouta say Ermias?",I said putting my hands together on my lap.

"Nothing, it ain't that important", he said smiling at me I felt like it was important but he to scared to tell me cause he felt like ima reject his love for me. I know we say we love each other alot but his feelings maybe deeper than mines.

I was due in just under two months and the idea of giving birth was scary so I tried not thinking about it too much. Instead I focused on how I thought he would look when he was born. I was 8 months and big as hell. We just got back, I was doing my work on the computer when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and when I stood up I felt all wet and horrible, that's when I started panicking.