18.

Warning: The chapters that will be uploaded within days will test the waters. Please don't be upset with me with whats all about to happen! Just have faith 😂 I'm going to start you guys off with chapters 18&19! Instead of uploading all I'll do two chapters each just so y'all can gather your thoughts.

Ermias,

Ermias,

I figured I should tell Boog ahead of time that I might have to miss out on the doctors appointment for next month. I just hope she don't get all in her feelings cause if I can be two places at once I swear I'll be there. Hoggy didnt tell me it was out the fucking state until a couple of days later. Boog was standing up stretching off the bed.

Her shirt came up while she stretched. It was showing her underwear, I licked my lips wanting her. I should tear them shits off and get to work. I just sighed trying to ignore trynna fuck but I couldn't with her looking so good. I grabbed her by the arm bringing her closer. "Ermias." She said but I cut her off, "Shut up." I said putting her on the bed.

"Do you know how demanding you are when you horny?" She asked. I was between her legs that was wrapped around my waist. I figured we damn near wouldn't have a lot of time but who cares. So I went down to her underwear and pulled at them about to rip them. "Why you cant be a normal person, You do this shit everytime." She rolled her eyes. "Cause why the fuck you got underwear on anyway?" I said laughing.

"The same reason you do duh!" She said sarcastically. "Take that shit off then, its in my way." I said pulling them down. I pulled the shirt she had on up and over her head, admiring her body a bit with my eyes then I ran my hands down her sides. She closed her eyes and moaned as I played at her entrance. She arched her back a little, My fingers twisted and turned as I pumped them inside of her. "Fuck.." She said under her breath.

"Oh shit.." she threw her head back, She was soaking wet and you can hear her juices as my fingers pumped inside of her. Her wetness dripped down to her thighs. I stopped. I gripped her thighs and buried my head in her pussy. Licking up everything, "Mhm." She rubbed her fingers through my head. I dragged my tongue from her clit to her vagina sucking her lips. I pulled back pulling my dick out from my sweat pants.

I aint even have to say nothing before she gripped my dick placing her mouth on it. She slowly licked the tip of my dick teasing me. "Mhm." I grunted putting both of my hands behind her head, Forcing myself down her throat making her gag a little as she still sucked coating me with saliva.

I let her head go, "turn around" She did just what I asked. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, lining myself at her entrance. I pushed the tip inside making her shake and a little moan. I pushed deeper inside, Her grip game was crazy. I grabbed her hair tightly and forced her head up, putting one hand on her waist and immediately started pounding her. "Fuck, who pussy is this?" I asked pumping inside her at a fast but smooth pace so she was able to feel everything, She moaned and shut her eyes tightly, not thinking she could force a word out.