20.

I was iffy on posting these three chapters. Im iffy on posting the others as well because it's gonna just be alot. I hope y'all dont get mad at me cause I'm just getting started! 😂 I also hope y'all are staying SAFE! Don't forget to give feedback

 I hope y'all dont get mad at me cause I'm just getting started! 😂 I also hope y'all are staying SAFE! Don't forget to give feedback

  Minutes had passed. Boog pushed and pushed and pushed. She also screamed and screamed and screamed. She finally had the baby but things went left. Ermias went back to the room trying to get in when he stood by the door hearing everything going on.

"OOH, IT HURTS! I WANT ERMIAS IN HERE!" she yelled.

"I know baby, Its almost over" the nurse exclaimed.

"You have a beautiful baby boy, Congratulations" the nurse opened the door. The wait was finally over. Ermias could now see his girl and his new son. He hugged the doctor. "Thank you, Can I go in now?"

"In a bit. We have to do some stuff," She said.

"Okay." The doctor went back in the room. The cries had quieted down. Minutes later, the doctor came back down from where He walked back to with the family.

"Is she okay?" He stood up seeing Nurse Brown, Everybody followed her. "She had a little scare there, a few rips down there but she's doing fine now. She'd like to see all y'all" Hearing that Ermias flew into her room.

He wanted to make sure she was okay himself. Opening the door to her room He looked at her. She was holding Kam with a smile on her face. He just started getting thug tears. He stopped squirming and he was so tiny. "Damn Boog you did that." He bent down kissing her on the lips.

"I ain gone lie you had a nigga a lil nervous." He said laughing. He stared at him. Then stared at her. This was one hell of an experience.

He looked at Lauren who looked exhausted laying in the hospital bed, holding their little bundle of joy who was wrapped up in a bundle of blue blankets.

"Boog.." He kissed her gently on the forehead. She looked up at him tiredly, but happy nonetheless. "Boog, you did it. I'm so proud of you." He hugged her gently giving her kisses on her face as she looked so tired.

"Okay, we finished our tests and your son is perfectly healthy." Nurse Brown said as she helped a few nurses remove Boog's placenta and clean her body of the blood and amniotic fluids with chemical wipes. "There some minor preparations for postpartum care, though."

Before Boog even heard the doctor's words, she knew them by heart. "You're going to have some lochia and postpartum stress to your cervix." Brown said as two nurses reached out and started massaging Boog's belly.

Boog took a deep breath and relaxed as she started to feel a little less stressed, cuddling Him as I held her hand tight. She knew exactly what the nurses were going to say.

"During this time, you won't have much bladder control due to the stress on your cervix, so you'll have to wear postpartum ice packs for about 60 days." She said as she scrubbed Boog clean and pulled open an icebox.