34.

Lauren

Lauren

I texted Cassie and told her Malika and I was ready to pick her up, she said she would be ready soon. After a long time we was hitting up a party tonight for a mutual friend.

After waiting a couple of minutes, We got in the car. I texted Cass and told her we are outside. She walked out and we were ready to rock and roll."Yas Cass you look good. Better HOPE you don't see your man tonight." Malika said.

"Girllllll.... Im not paying attention to him, Im having FUN tonight." She replied. "Please don't get tooo fucked up tonight, Y'all have to promise." Malika said putting her charger on the aux cord.

"What do you mean yall? When do I ever get fucked up?" I laughed. Malika looked at me like I just told a bold face lie! I sucked my teeth.

"Yea let's go I'm ready to get my party on." Cassie said going on in the car ignoring Malika.

When we pulled up at the place and we saw it was a club and there was a long ass line out front.

Of course we didn't have to wait.

I parked the car and we made our way to the club.

"Lauren, you see that long ass line? We'll never make it in time to turn up." Malika said.

"Girl we never wait in the line, Plus we on the VIP list." Cassie replied. She made her way over to the security and tapped his shoulder.

"I know this not Malika, Lauren, and Cassie." The security said. "No damn way, Why the fuck you the security my nigga?" I said seeing Jroc huge ass reading the paper.

He looked on the list and nodded his head. "Right this way sis." He said opening the door. "ima b in there inna min, I just had to take over real quick." He said stopping me.

We walked in and I looked over at Cassie. "If Ermias in here I'm gonna SCREAM. Im trying to have fun not having to worry bout him watching me!" I yelled over the music.

"Girl cross ya fingers and lets go!" Cassie laughed.

We walked over to the V.I.P section and saw Hoggy, J stone, and Cobby plus a bunch of other niggas sitting with them. Not only that but there was a bunch of bitches surrounding them too. "Wassup Hoggy." Malika said.

"Hey you guys made it. Thanks for coming." He said walking over and giving us a hug. "Aint this Nips girl? She cute as fuck." A older man with a raspy voice said touching my hair. "Nigga back up off my sis, all these hoes around and you on the sis? Get yo old ass on." Cobby said standing up. "Aye G my bad nigga, I just wanted ha to know she a cute lil red bone." The man said throwing his hands up like he surrendering.

"Thank you, and no I'm not his girl." I mumbled.

"She lying don't let this big head girl get you killed sir." Hoggy said causing me to push him, We went to go sit down and when we did all of the other female looked at us, "I mean if they wanna fight we could fight." Cassie said loudly. In my head I'm like lord I didnt come to fight, But if Cassie does Im obligated to at that point.