37.

Lauren,

Lauren,

I was sitting with Cassie when my Doorbell rung. We were catching up about everything. After what Ermias told me I've been thinking, I really do miss "us" but personally don't think its going to work.

"Who could that be?" I said trying to figure it out.

The Door Bell kept ringing causing us to suck our teeth, I sighed loud. "Man who ever at This door about to get cursed out, Ringing my doorbell like they crazy." I Got off the couch, Going to open the Door.

When I Did see who it was I Instally became pissed off.

It was the girl from the bathroom in the club.

"Bitch now how you know where I stay?" she Rolled her eyes at me "I'm here to see Nipsey." I looked her up and Down. "Wrong house boo.."

"When I went through his phone this was on the gps."

"Im guessing he always took you to a hotel? That's so embarrassing my love. He doesn't stay here." I laughed. Cassie came behind me, "What you want" she asked her with a mug on her Face

"Whenever you see him.. Give this to him, he went in her purse and took out a box and Handed it to me. Tell him "Happy early Birthday" before she could walk away, "bitch get off my door step." I said Punching her in the face blacking out. She covered her eye walking away before I could continue so I wasnt gonna chase her.

"Why she Giving you Shit For? Open it" Cassie sighed. I Shrugged my shoulder, I shook my head. I ripped the Paper off of it before Opening the Box.

I Looked in the box to see a pregnacy test with two lines on it. When I say my heart stopped I mean it Stopped. I texted him to come through, He got there in less than 30 minutes. When I looked outside it was Hoggy in the car who came with him. He stayed in the car though, I guess he knew this would be fast.

"YOUR STUPID ASS GO AND GET A BITCH PREGNANT? THATS WHAT WE DOING?" I yelled. I threw the test at him soon as he stepped foot in the door.

"What you mean pregnant?" He acted like he was confused.

"Who the fuck is pregnant?"

"The girl from the club in the bathroom I told you about. Thats who."

"Boog Sh-" I cut him off before he said something dumb shit. "Dont you dare try blaming her! It takes two to tango." I yelled louder. "You trynna defend her?" He said squinting his eyes.

"She's lucky I dont have a gun, she'll be gone and Im you would be to." I stated. The whole world was spinning in my eyes, "Man calm down. I Had a condom on every time and it was only three times. I swear" I shook my head and walked over, "So why the Bitch pregnant? Why she came to my house? " He went silent, "look to be honest that Be Told That can be anybody Baby, She fucked other all money in people after me. IT can't Be Mines, she trynna get in your head."