5.

They say true love's the greatest weapon To win the war caused by pain, pain But every diamond has imperfections But my love's too pure to watch it chip away, Oh nothing real can be threatened, True love breathes salvation back into me With every tear came redemption And my torturer became a remedy..

Alright thats the lyric of today 😂 Lets get it ! (I was half sleep when I made this chapter. Sorry for any errors)

 Sorry for any errors)

Lauren

I hopped out my car locking the door and going into my house I just came from Malika's, when I noticed I had a missed ft call from Ermias, I called slid over and called him back. He answered on the 4th ring just when I was about to hang up. " Can you talk Right now?" He said through the phone. "Yeah." I said rolling my eyes because if I couldn't talk then why would I answer. "I miss you and wanna come over" he explained. "I just got home and I'm packing, You can come by" I told him. "Alright." He said hanging up.

I heard a soft knock at my door and opened it knowing it was Ermias, I opened the door revealing him, He came with his white v-neck on and grey joggers. "Fuck you did, Got a helicopter here?" I opened the door some more. "Damn you opened the door like you don't want me here" He laughed touching my neck. "Sorry." I laughed as we walked into my room. I was about to let him know I'm sorry and that I never ever meant to hurt him. "What you sorry for??" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Everything, But enough of me.. Are you and Britney fucking?" I asked with an attitude before I sit here and tell him how I feel. "Don't worry bout all that" He said as he pulled me close that was the trigger for me cause who are you talking to? " I need to know the fuck, Yes or no?" I pushed him off me. "Why?"

"You're fucking nasty Ermias, So you fucking her then running and sticking your dick in me?" I screamed. "Stop screaming before Nae hear you." My parents wasn't home and I could careless at this point if Nae hear..

"I don't care! I don't give a fuck." I threw anything I can grab at him until he grabbed my arms. "Chill your ass out, I aint fucking her she came to see why I been avoiding her." He explained still holding my hands tight, "Why couldn't you just say that?" I tried moving my hands so he could let me go.

"You said to treat you like a hoe right? There you go, You don't get to ask me questions." He said letting my hands go finally. "I don't want to be like a hoochie, I wanna be treated normal like how It was before we had sex, I'm sorry and I promise I'll consider your feelings more. I love you so much and I thank you for being the best bestfriend these past years! I hate when we argue it makes me sad and I don't want you to treat me like a hoe because I trusted you with my body and I won't trust anybody else with it. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was using you for sex cause that's not the case, I really enjoy you.. All of you. It's about to drive me crazy, that was the longest we haven't talked! I'm about to leave in less than 30 hours and I don't need to leave with so much on my mind." I said all in one breath.

"Listen Boog I just wanna apologize to tho cause I aint have to say all that bout treating you like a hoe cause you not one. I mean yeah we not together but you still got a special place in my heart and ian mean to offend you like that" He explained. "it's okay you aint hurt my feelings anyway, I should've never been bitchin like that" I admitted. "Damn you don't understand how many times i've contemplated calling or texting you, you really mean a lot to me cause I feel like you the only female that understands me" he started venting and my heart started beating, Sometimes niggas feel like they to hard to be venting to a female. "Ermias.. i'm gone always be here for you on good or bad terms" I said.  "You say that but then, You be shooting me down, Shit this probably how the hoes feel when I do it to them." He laid his head on my lap.  "Ermiasss its not even like that, I love youuuu soooo much. But, I've seen what you do to females, I don't want the shit done to me! I'm already attached to you " I explained.