43.

Lauren

Ermias, Hoggy, Cassie was here after a week and I was excited. Not because I missed them but because I had company other than Larenzo and Kam.

I opened the door for them and Ermias slowly opened his eyes and when he looked at me he smiled.

"Boy what you smiling fir?" I asked laughing. He grabbed me by my waist "its okay if I kiss you or are you acting funny?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me but he held on tight.

"Would've thought a week away you'll be nicer but nope you still the same." He said. He rolled his eyes and pushed me off him. I got ready to punch him but he caught my fist and stood up towering over me.

I stuck my lips out as he bent down to attache his to mine. After that I one by one gave them all hugs.

As they examined my dads new house which was big as fuck.

"And you guys are?" I heard a voice in the back of me ask. "We here for Lauren." Cassie said rolling her eyes.

Hoggy laughed, "I'm Hoggy, Nae boyfriend she aint here she aint wanna see this new reality. This my brother Ermias, this is Cassie.. Lauren Bestie" hoggy said.

Renae turned around and began to introduce her daughter. "This is my daughter, Jasmine. Im Renae." She said.

"How old are you?" Jasmine asked Ermias.

Hold on bitch.

"Girl old enough." I said underneath my breath. She glared at me and Ermias and just smiled.

"I'm 20." He said.

"Oh well I'm 18." She replied. "But I thought you were 17?" Larenzo came out the cut. She gave him a mean look.

"I turned 18 a month ago." She replied. "Oh." He replied. Cassie was giving me looks and I wanted to laugh but we had to keep it cool. "Boog Where Kam?" Ermias asked me as I told Larenzo to show Ermias.

"Ima go with em to see my nephew." Hoggy said following behind Ermias. "Ima go to just to be with the boys." My dad said now following the three.

"So are we gone go with em?" Cassie asked me.

"No us girls can have fun without them. Nobody cares about looking at a baby who not talking anyway." Jasmine said walking away.

Strike two.

Cassie looked at me. "It's okay. I know that hurt bitch." She said. We followed Renae to the living room and from behind them I could see the boys talking.

I wanted to be with the boys and Cassie! Not these bitches.

"So Cassie and Lauren tell me more about you two. Lauren and us started off on the wrong foot. I suppose you both are in college right?" Renae asked.

Oh boy boring small talk. I want to fuck Ermias right now, I was having a day dream.

"Um no actually we both decided to drop out of college. Me cause I had a baby and Cassie because she aint need it." We both shrugged at the same time.