26.

"and if loving you had a price, I'll pay my life for you." -Beyoncé

" -Beyoncé

Lauren,

   Ermias NEVER fails to make me feel loved and special I give him that. He never fails to make me feel whole inside. He's a provider and a protector by any means.

By the time I woke up it was after eight o'clock.
When I had woken up I was in a slight panic because Kam wasn't with me. I jumped out of bed to find him.

The only reason I felt so out of place not having my baby nearby is because Ermias never takes him from me if I'm sleeping and if he's here.

Leaving Kam with me while I sleep became a silent pact we made to help keep up my spirits. The first time I woke up from an unexpected nap I took and he was not right next to me I had a panic attack. When I found Ermias sitting out back with the baby, reading to him I broke out in tears. I cried for at least an hour without stopping because of how worried I was.

  In my heart I knew my son was alright. But the gut reaction to not having him near drove me insane. I had confronted Ermias about taking the baby like that and although I tried not to be a bitch I couldn't help it. I think I distanced myself and the baby from him for an hour.

He apologized and kissed my ass the remainder of that night making up for what happened. I returned the ass kissing and apologized repeatedly for my actions towards him.

  So for this to happen again I had to stop in the middle of the hall. "He's okay. Don't overthink. Don't ovethink." I chanted to myself. Breathing deeply walking into the living room to see Ermias asleep.

He was stretched out with the baby on his chest. I smiled a little at the sight in front of me. We not together but I didn't mind being here for our son. I got Kam up so I could feed up, I guess me grabbing him is what made Ermias wake up. I walked off making him a bottle, his brown eyes staring at me waiting for it without crying. After 20 minutes he was done, Ermias was up in the restroom. He came out after brushing his teeth saying he'll be back. I waved him off putting Kam on his play mat. It was probably over four hours when Ermias came back. He looked irritated and I aint do anything so it couldn't have been my fault.

"Hey Ermias."

"Wassup." He replied grabbing Kam out my hands. "How was your day?" I asked him as I watched him kiss Kam on his cheeks. He shrugged off continuing to play with Kam.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked gently as he ignored me, continuing to hug on Kam.

"See how im trying to have a conversation but you ignoring me?" I said getting up from the couch, "Sit down ian finna argue with you!" He mumbled.

"Im not even trynna argue. Stop talking to me like I'm your child." He then put Kam in his  bouncer then stood towering over me. "What I just told you?" He asked.