3.

I thought this posted. Whole time it said "try again" and was in the drafts. It was supposed to get put on with 1&2 for starts 🤣 SORRY BUT LETSSSS GET IT 👀

I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two

"I never understood why you and Ermias never dated or tried to date? I mean you guys have known each other since fifth grade and still have a tight bond shit damn near understand each other!"

"I don't want the kind of relationship he wants Malika. I want to be able to sleep peacefully at night knowing that my nigga is being faithful. I'm his bestfriend, I know every bitch he has fucked, He even tell me about the times he gets caught up. If I was ever put in those type of situations as a girlfriend I'll kill him and truthfully I don't want that to mess up our friendship. You just don't understand" Lauren spoke.

"I think he'll stop for you though, What? Y'all gone be bestfriends your whole lives? Lowkey inlove with each other but scared to admit it? When he finally settle down later on in life you be mad and y'all gotta brush that shit off?" Malika said laughing.

"We talking bout the present thats my bestfriend for life period. We already told each other we aint getting in a serious relationship with anybody if the other don't approve." Lauren flipped her hair on Malika causing her to roll her eyes. "Girl when he find someone who gone put up with his shit more than you, The bestfriend shit out the window, One of y'all gone wait to late to til each other how y'all feel and gone be looking stupid in the end." Malika shrugged.

"Are you ever gonna stop being my bestfriend when you get in a relationship?" Lauren looked at Malika. "Bitch that's different!!!!!! Its rare a boy and a girl stay bestfriends when they get older you can't use that same logic!" She laughed.
_______________

"Chile me and my best friend use to act like that all the time." Ermias grandmother said while smiling as she saw Lauren and Ermias hugged up. "Use to? You guys aren't best friends anymore?" Samantha asked with her eyebrow raised.   "Not exactly." She answered . "What happened to him?" Lauren asked.    "I married him." She said while smiling before walking out of the room with Samantha. Lauren and Ermias couldn't stop thinking about what she said. He stared at her for a minute, "That's not gonna be us so shut up." She said before he could get his words out. "Ight." He said while laughing which caused her to laughing.

"But for real, thank you. You always by my side, riding for a nigga. I really appreciate you, shawty."  

"Mmmmmm." Lauren said while looking over her right shoulder. "Whatchu mean Mmmmmm? You're suppose to say you're welcome or some shit?"

"Soooo I beeeeen thinking about something! And You might look at me like huh? But, I trust you the most." She said as she grab his arm.

"What? It bet not be about a nigga, I already told you. If a nigga don't love you more than me, He aint for you" He said turning off the tv.