25.

Lauren,

Ermias been acting weird, Distant, crazy for the last couple of days. Almost as if something is wrong or happening. I figured it was because Im not making any moves on wanting to be with him. I got up to take Kam to see his grandparents when Dave texted me.

He Texted me letting me kno he was outside and needed to be close to me. I didn't know what was wrong with him it was like something was in the air. I went down the steps saying bye to my parents who's keeping Kam. Ian gon lie Dave is fine as hell but he ain't Ermias. "What's good withu ma." he asked Turning the radio down.

"I'm good " I responded. He looked down, Sad and depressed. I was looking around like well my childs father acting crazy and the nigga who supposed to be my escape acting depressed. "You good?" I asked him staring at him. "My cousin was killed and shit. Im trying to see whats up with that. You know I told you about my cousin I just became closer to after we fell off." He said clenching his jaw.

"What was her name?" I asked him feeling sorry. He pulled out his phone showing a picture. My mouth completely dropped, "W- Why didn't you tell me that was your cousin?" I said shaky and confused. "I told you I was stabbed... by this girl..." I said getting frustrated, I didn't have no exact words or anything.

I no for sure I aint kill the girl, I know my sister didn't and I know nobody from my circle did. "You aint do it right?" He said in a dark tone almost like his eye sockets with Black. The shit was scary, I wanted to jump out the car but what if this nigga think I did it. So I just owned up to what I aint do.

"Um No I didn't. Haven't talked to her. We had court coming up about our situation thats about it. Sorry to hear about your cousin. How long has she been dead?" I said confused. I've heard nothing about it. "She was popular nobody said anything." I continued.

"Probably like four days now. We wanted to have further investigation on what happened. I needed to be with someone I trust. I trust you. I needed to vent." He said putting the keys back in. "What was y'all issue?" He asked calmly but shaky.

"No disrespect but your cousin didn't even like me. So honestly I have no idea what her problem was with me. Something about a guy." I shrugged.

"What's the nigga name?" I got silent, Before he asked again. "Is it your baby daddy?" He asked shifting. I can feel his big brown eyes burning a hole on the side of my face.

"No. I don't know him. I don't know the dude at At all, She thought I did because we all had mutual friends, She just went with her first thought and decided to want to fight me. I beat her up, she stabbed me. No hard feelings she's gone now thats the least of my worries." Slipped straight out my mouth. I tried to cover it up, I did but for some reason I cannot bite my tongue. I was hoping he aint catch it, and he didn't. "Sounds just like her." He said backing out. We went to the movies and to dinner then after we left the food place we went to the nearest corner store to get a new lighter for him so he could smoke.

He parked the car at the store and he went in to get the stuff. I was scrolling through my time line when I seen a familiar all black car with dark tints pull up next to me. Knowing his cousin got killed had me iffy on my surroundings. My eyes got big as I seen Ermias get out the car. I tried to hurry and lock the door but it was too late. Ermias yanked me out of the car. "Aye you just think ima joke huh?" Ermias said.

"Ermias I-"

"Nahh justttt get in the car" Ermias said, his aggressive side was kinda cute. "Ermias I'm on a date Ian going no where with you." I said. So he then picked me up and put me into his car and drove off. I didn't say nun the whole ride. We eventually pulled up to my house. I tried to get out but he locked the doors. "Ermias why are u doing this?" I asked.

"Cuz u mines." he said.

"Ermias we're not together stop it! Stop being crazy. STOP IT! I don't do this to you." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You embarrassing me ion be out with females enough for people can post and be like oh I seen Ermias with another bitch! You just disrespectful with your shit, all out with a nigga." He said yelling.

"How you know I was out with him?" I yanked my head back. "I got people who know people, I told em keep tabs until I pull up." He laughed.

"So you be with females?" I asked.

"This shit aint bout me its bout you! But ion be with females that shit was a studio thing. I thought it was the life that's my fault and I owned up to it! But you disrespectful with shit. You ain't considering how ima feel."

"Ermias you shitted on me! You didn't give a fuck about my feelings so why should I care about yours?"

"Ight man.. this about Lauren. Thats your name right?" He said sarcastically. "You should've removed yourself. You shouldn't be out with a nigga that aint me." He continued.

"Byeeee." I yelled. All of a sudden he grabbed my neck pulling me closer so we were face to face looking in each other eyes. "What I tell u bout yo smart ass mouth" he was squeezing tighter not towards the point I couldn't breathe. Our lips was damn near touching though, "Like I said you are mines, there is nobody else u understand?" I simply nodded. He then released my neck.

"You act like you wanted to kiss or something. We still ain't together." I laughed reaching for the door to get out.

"So when we gone be able to atleast get back to normal shit? I mean I been good cutting time out to be with you, but it's like we ain't getting nowhere you ain't trying to be with me." I shrugged at his statement. "Mani mon miss you." He said making me feel sad, Although it was his fault. "Ermias everytime you come see your son you don't bring her. I told you I don't care even before he was born!" I went to unlock the door waiting for him. I thought now was maybe the perfect time to let him know about the situation. "I think I need to Move Ermias. I don't like the energy." I said looking at him. He looked with a stupid look on his face. We walked into the house.

"Nigga nobody told you to move out anyway! You up and left with my son and aint even want me to know." He said laughing. "No seriously Ermias. I aint gone say I'm scared but something is feeling off." I adjusted myself on Ermias's lap.

"What? Me?"

"No. Soo Dave's cousin is Britney. He said she's dead. I haven't saw anybody posts and heard anybody say it but him Ermias! Did you know?"

"Uh nah... this news to me. Do you know how she died?" He asked looking around. "No. then he was acting weird and just iffy. If my cousin passed away I wouldn't want to be on a date. I think be think I did it." I explained to him as he tensed up. "Ight. Get your stuff you coming back home." He put me on my feet. "Ermias, not today! If I'm going to move anywhere it's not going to be back at that house. I'm just saying like one day."

"Boog he know where you stay. You say he acting weird and shit. No telling what people telling him! Get your stuff. My son stay here, You be here by yourself ian always here!" He said frigidity. I didn't mean I needed to move now it was just a suggestion. I did as he said. Grabbing anything important, He helped put the baby stuff in the car. It was much smoother because he wasn't with us at the time so it was faster. "Ima come back with the boys to get all the shit in the morning. He a weirdo and this what you get for trynna fuck with niggas to get back at me." He shook his head backing out the parking space.

"Ermias please. He is a nice boy he just weird. Much nicer than you for sure." I rolled my eyes, "Ight cool. He let you walk over him that's why. I'd be Damn if you picked your child father over me and I'll be back in yo face! Nigga is weird and got a thing for other niggas girl." He clenched his jaw driving. I ignored him, looking out the window then back in my phone to text Malika and Cassie. I asked Ermias could he for one, Go by my mom house so I can get my car since thats where Dave came. Two, Go there so I can get my baby because I miss him so much. He did just as that, We had a mini argument because he wanted me to come back to the house but I wanted to stay at my parents. Again, I just gave him what he wanted before he get in his feelings about it.