ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

I'm dreading to go to work. Now I'll have William pestering me. This sucks. In better news, I contacted Henry and Liam didn't do anything to him (thank god) and they might find Liam. Boy, I miss him so much. I say that a lot but it's hard not to think about it. He was the sweetest boy. I can't believe he would do something like this.

"You alright?" William asks, pulling into Freddy's,

"I guess."

"It's Liam isn't it?"

"Mhm."

"Well, how about at lunch, me and you go to Fredbears? There's some stuff I left behind and they haven't done anything to the building yet. It'll take your mind off of him for a while."

"But, that that has a lot of memories of him, what do you mean take my mind off of him idiot."

"Calm down, I have something planned."

"Oh no, that's just great."

He chuckles, getting out. We walk in, splitting ways. I'm going to try and fix foxy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour in and I have found the problem. Foxys servos aren't working properly, needing a couple new ones. (I'm not an expert on making animatronics so I looked up what goes into a animatronic and went from there :'))

I walk to the parts in service, in hopes to find a few good ones. As I enter the room, I turn on the dim light. It's so dark even with the light on. Grabbing the couple of boxes on the shelf, I knock a wrench off, hitting me.

"Ah, fuck."

All of this shit looks the same in the dark with the exception of some being bigger than others.

"How the hell am I gonna find these stupid motors?" I mumble to myself. I don't have a flashlight on me so finding them could be almost impossible unless I bring the boxes outside. I'm too lazy to do that though.

Oh! Maybe Henry knows. He's built animatronics before and I'm sure as hell not going to find William. I dial for Henry and he pick up almost automatically as always.

Hello?

"Hey Henry, I have a question."

Mkay, and that is?

"So I'm working on an animatronic, I don't know if you've been to Freddy's but-"

Sorry to interrupt but did you say Freddy's?

"Mhm, why?"

Y/n, I built those animatronics for Scott.

"Oh. Well then, what servos go into foxy?"

The servo types h, p, k, and 8. You can find them all by size, number 8 is the smallest one, k is a size bigger, p is a circle, and h is the biggest one. Did you, get that?

"Pretty much! Thanks Henry. Oh, also... Something to be uh, cautious about I forgot to mention this morning."

Hm?

"Remember Liam?"

Yeah, sweet kid.

"Yeahhh well he ain't so sweet any more, in fact he's a wanted man now so just be cautious please, for me."