ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Sleeping is just so nice!...Until someone ruins it. The ringing of pots and pans clinging together wakes me with a jolt. The culprit, Alyssa stands a food away from my bed.

"Wakey wakey, it's too late for you to be sleeping! Come one! Get up!"

Looking over, my clock reads 7 A. M. This girl did not seriously- my thought gets interrupted by a plate of pancakes being shoved in my face.

"No, no, no, I'm not hungry... I'm tired. Stop waking me up this early."

"But Freadbears just opened! Don't you wanna get there before all the kids get there?" She puts the pots and pans down, taking my plate and eating it herself. She listens to what I say? wow! Alyssa Gets into my walk-in closet that my dad installed a long while ago, pulling out an outfit that has a slight hint of hoe to it.

"I'm going to a children's restaurant, Alyssa. Not Hooters."

"So? I think it's cute and that's all that matters now go get dressed before I take away coffee privileges."

Getting up with a Huff, I get dressed in the bathroom and do all the get-ready stuff I need to do before heading out. I am greeted with a to-go cup full of coffee and my keys by the door.

"Bye Alyssa! Make sure to feed Jazz and Kopper!"

Kopper is my snake... Yes, you heard me right. Alyssa hates to feed him so I always make sure to remind her to feed him if I leave and she's still in the house. After a 20 minute drive to Freadbears, I catch that one guy... What was his name? William? Anyways, he stands next to his car, staring up at the thundering rain clouds above. That man looks just like a pedophile. That stupid smile stuck on his faceWaiting for a minute for him to walk in so I can avoid him, I get the first text in 6 years from Henry asking when I'm coming to the restaurant today. Instead of responding, I lock my car and walk inside, seeing him on his phone, squinting without his glasses on.

"Hey, Henry!" I call, walking over and still embarrassed of what Alyssa decided for me to wear.

"Oh hey there y/n! I wasn't expecting you so early! But I guess it's better so we have a quiet-ish tour." He looks up and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long boring twenty-minute tour, we finish off with parts and service. Avoiding thatcreepy, pedophile-looking guy the whole time.

"Well! We got that done pretty fast! I guess we'll work on to workers next... Well worker. It's kind of uh just us two at the moment because some questionable things have happened here and everyone quit! Dont ask questions now, nothing bad happened or anything! Im not implying that or anything!"

Great.

We walk up to William, who stands on stage and seems to be fixing a light.

"William? I want you to meet y/n, my good friend"

William stops and jumps off the stage in front of me. God, he's tall...

He takes a minute, looking up and down at what I wear. I dont know if he's disgusted, confused, or both.

"Why hello there, I believe we have met before but in case you have forgotten," He sticks his hand out "William."

"Oh uh heh... Y/n" I shake it and he squeezes my hand before letting gopeeedoooophillleeeee

"So Henry... Is she working here?" William's eyes never leave mine as he talks to Henry. Henry seems to have a lightbulb go off in his head.

"That's a great Idea!" Henry exclaims and Williams smile seems to grow even wider.