ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

I want to kill Adrien. Figuratively of course! I don't want to get in trouble with the law! Not that I would miss him. There was a camera... In... The... Doll. How creepy is that? Here I thought he was into Alyssa. One kiss is all it takes to have a crazy person fall in love with you. Ew. I keep trying to throw the doll out but he keeps placing it in places where only I go, the women's bathroom, my front door, my car, my purse.

"It's not that big of a deal y/n! I think it's sweet!" Alyssa tries to persuade me as I drive us both to work like William asked. I brought Alyssa with me so I wouldn't be alone with William, especially when Henry doesn't know I'm here.

"Sweet? That's how you describe a stalker? You only think it's sweet because you're into him."

"Psh! As if! I would never be into that tall, handsome, fluffy haired boy.... Or anything."

"Okay, sure." I snicker as I pull into the parking lot. A lot of people have already flooded the establishment and that makes my worries go up a little. I hate people. We semi-sneak in and head to the parts and service, where William sits on a table, adjusting his spring Bonnie head.

Hearing the door close, he looks up, "hey princess, and Alyssa?"

"I took her with me so you don't do anything weird." I admit, leaning against the wall. Alyssa quietly waves, and smiles.  "Uhm also, that's the worst nickname ever."

"Why would I do anything weird? That doesn't sound like me," He shrugs, chuckling as he sets the bunny head down and pauses.

"Why did you want me to come in today? I was planning a day full of sleeping." I ask, moving my hair out of my face.  William looks different. His hair is neat as he has gained the tiniest bit of weight.

"Well... Uh... Is it okay if I talk to you in private? No Offence Alyssa."

"None taken." Alyssa winks at me and waves as she shuts the door behind her.

"What." Crossing my arms, William chuckles.

"I thought you would be more happy to see me."

"Never. I would never be that happy to see you because I know something bad is going to hhappen"

His smile grows. "You know me too well," He pauses, gathering his thoughts. "So, remember how Clara went missing?"

"...Yeah."

"Well I thought I murdered her because of a little episode I had. Apparently not. She survived and limped herself over to the police. They're coming here today and I need you to back me up."

"But why?"

"Because I said."

"How about no."

"What did I say about Testing me Bunny?"

"'don't test me bunny' is what I believe you said" I mock his British accent once again.

A knife gets held up to my throat. "Holy shit where did that come from!?"

"Oh my jesus- just, help me today alright?" His tone is annoyed, making some of his British accent come through More.

"What do I get?"

"You don't get stabbed."

"Fair enough but only if I also get $30."

"What?"

"You heard me."

He struggles not slitting my throat open. "I am not paying you that inane amount of money."

"Okay, guess I'll die then." I spread out my arms "hit me."

After a moment, he lowers the knife, pulling out his wallet. "Fine."