ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

(The moment you all have been waiting for! The long awaited smut! It is so hard to write this shit so cut me some slack please ;) ( BTW MICHEAL AND ALYSSA ARE GOING TO THE STORE THAT'S WHY WILLIAM WENT OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM)(btw, btw, this shit escalates really quickly because I'm fucking lazy so you're welcome. There will be a more detailed smut in chapters to cum ಥ‿ಥ to make up for it)

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠(GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS THIS IS RETZ FROM OCTOBER 30TH 2022 AND THIS IS MY MAJOR APOLOGY FOR THIS CHAPTER I'M GONNA FIX THIS AS TO WHERE IT'S NOT R8P3. YOUNGER ME I THINK WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE THAT KIND OF SCENE BUT APPARENTLY THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. I AM SO SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THIS. I HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK SINCE I LEFT WATTPAD FOR A WHILE BUT NOW THAT I READ IT I APOLOGIZE SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS!!) BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS IT'LL PROBABLY BE FIXED!! I WON'T BE FIXING THE WHOLE THING I WILL JUST BE FIXING THE NON-CON PARTS!) ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

I sit back down on Williams bed, trying to calm myself down. For a second I was actually... Enjoying it. I have to admit- he is kinda hot when he acts like that. Holy shit a murderer is a better kisser than a normal person. That doesn't seem right... Then again nobody's truly normal.

Just as soon as I settle down, William re-opens the door.

"Well, I'm just going to uh- head to sleep on the couch..." I trail off, standing up to get out of there.

"Oh no, no, no." He walks towards me, "You're not going to wiggle out of this for the second time."

"William. What are you talking about"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's the perfect timing too, we're all alone."

"Well.." I think for a minute, I've despised this man for a long time. Never know, his love making might be good. "I mean, i- I usually would say no Will.. But now if I'm being honest I don't see anything wrong with it. It might just be my exhausted brain just going out of control because of your presence but... Oh idk. What in saying is.. Is yes. As long as there's no feelings involved."

"You have yourself a deal."

Pushing me down into the bed again, William climbs atop me. He restarts the kiss, exploring my mouth with his tongue without my permission and slowly unbuttoning my work shirt I haven't had the chance to take off yet. Maybe... Maybe he's right.

He finishes unbuttoning my shirt and trails kisses from my neck down to my stomach. Slipping my pants down, he doesn't waste anytime to get up and throw off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. I lay my head back and close my eyes as he pulls down his boxers. Being surprised just makes it ten times better. Unless he has a small dick. That just gives me another reason to make fun of him.

I can feel my underwear get pulled down to my ankles as he pulls me near the edge of the bed.

"You think you can handle me, princess?"

"What no foreplay? I'm not a prostitute. You get down there and you treat me good...well as good as a murderer like you can."

He hesitates before sighing.

"You're only getting your way because I'm such a nice person." Lowering himself near my privates, he slowly rubs my clit in a circle with his thumb as his tongue runs it's way down my folds before entering me. Moans escape my lips as I look up at the ceiling. The knot in my stomach starts to form as he works his magic. He's really good at this.

Before I could release myself into his mouth, he stops, moving away in a quick motion, the cold air hitting my exposed area. The feeling makes me shiver.

"Oh no no, you aren't going to come just by my tongue, I wanna feel the inside of you as you do so." William smirks as he aligns himself to my entrance.

He hesitates again, looking over my body, looking up and down as if I'm a piece of artwork. He mumbles something under his breath before slamming himself all the way into me, making me yelp.

"F-fuck you, a warning would've been nice!"

"No no, not fuck me. Fuck You." After letting me adjust for a minute he doesn't waste another second and thrusts in and out of me, grabbing ahold of my neck with one hand and holding up one leg in the other. (Daddy afton stahp 😩🖐)

I'm already a moaning mess from the sudden pleasure and him hitting my sweet spot almost everytime does not help one bit.

(Sorry to interrupt but how the fuck is Williams pp still attached. If we're being honest, it would've been cut off... Then again realistically he would be dead... Carry on.)

Fuck I don't know how much longer I can go for

I hold onto and dig my nails into William back as he leans forward, digging his head into the crook of my neck as he continues to fucking demolish me. Sweat beads form as a mixture of moans and groans come from us both. A few times, he quietly moans my name and everytime doing so, he bites at my neck.

"Fuck, William!" I moan as I'm not able to contain myself anymore. I release around him, tightning around his already hard cock, sending him over the edge. He barely pulls out before releasing his seed onto my stomach, getting some onto my face as well. Williams pumps himself a few times just to make sure he got it all out.

(Also, I know how short this shit is but you, my little horny simp children needed this and I wanted to give you it ;)

"Fuck you..." I turn my head to a panting William, looking at me as if I'm an angel.

"Sure." He rolls his eyes.

"Just g-get me a towel."

"Sure thing." William smiles, getting up and walking to the bathroom to get a wet towel. God I hate that man. He had a charm that's hard to resist and that's the worst part.

Jesus I can't feel my legs.

Fucking William.

(I'm sorry how short this chapter is. I've been gone for a week and I've been busy and I just wanted to get this shit out to you guys. I'm sorry for this chapter and there will be better ones in the future I promise 🙏)