ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

YEAH

(I know this story is a little put of order to me..and a couple of you idk but- fnaf 1 is gonna come before fnaf 2 here)

Quietly, I push open the door to the Afton residents, walking upstairs to Michaels room. As I peek into the ajar door, my eyes spot Micheal playing on his gameboy.

Sneaking all the way in is easy saying that all of his attention on drawn to the game. Standing before him, I think quickly of what to scare him with before he sees me standing here.

"Boo."

Jumping, Micheal almost screams, dropping his game onto the floor.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asks, still calming down.

"Well, you could say that I'm going to be your new roommate for a few days or so."

"Really?? What does dad think? What about your friends? Are you sure you want to be in the same house as William? Where you gonna sleep? Do you-"

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down Micheal. I've never seen you so worked up. " Chuckling, I pull him in for a hug. He gladly hugs back, explaining how Williams been a bitch. Apparently, William has now made Micheals Curfew four in the afternoon, none of Micheal friends want to hang out with him anymore, and he hasn't been out of his room in a few days, only exceptions being to grab food and go to the bathroom.

"Don't worry, Mikey, I might just kick his ass."

"Yes please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where do you think you're going?" William asks as I grab my purse near the front door.

"Getting some fresh air. " I pause, putting my shoes back on "also,  I want to have a little chat with you later."

As I steal Williams car, I buckle up and drive down to Freddy's so I can make my job official. Scott already said it was alright so now all I had to do is walk up to him and say, "when do I start?" Easy... Right?

If it's so easy, why do I feel so nervous. The car pulls into the parking lot and as I release the steering wheel, I realize how sweaty my hands are. Why has this wave of butterflies appeared in my stomach? I've met Scott before, this shouldn't be hard... But something feels wrong.

Maybe... Maybe I should go back to Williams place. I think, getting out of the car hesitantly. No. Nothing is wrong. You are fine.

I convince myself that everything is fine before walking into the almost empty building. The place is actually quite nice. It's bigger than Fredbears, the animatronics aren't even as creepy as the old ones. There's three on stage, a purple rabbit, a yellow chicken, and a brown bear.

Before walking down a long hallway, trying to find my way to Scott, I catch a glimpse of a red fox animatronic through a opening in a purple curtain. The sign in front says out of order.

Already? Scott hasn't even had this open for a year.

"Yarrg!" The fox glitches out randomly, turning his head side to side. Why do animatronics only glitch out when I'm near them?

Finally, after a couple minutes of searching, I find Scott talking to someone in the security office down the long hallway.

"Now, there's tapes for you to listen to while you work the night and it should be easy peasy!" His chipper additude makes my nervousness fade, bringing a smile to my face. Now, all you have to do now is keep a happy additude.