ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"Here," I hand her a cup of nice coffee. This girl has probably been through a lot. I already know she'll tell me every detail.

"Well... Liam wasn't exactly mad when you went to Williams. That is- until I made a small pun about you two doing it -like always- he almost hit me a few times after me teasing you. I'm glad I got you out before he could get you..." She stops, sniffling. "He got back the next night, covered in blood. As I asked, he held a knife up to my throat, threatening me and explaining every little detail, all his victims, all the nasty waste he murdered them. Do you-" She stops again.

"It's okay Lyssy, take your time."

She takes a deep breath before continuing, " Do you know his victims?"

"That depends. Is it okay if you tell me?"

"Sure..." She almost cries before starting "well, we have Adrien, Penelope (just in case you can't remember it's that " Okay snake lady" Girl) Clara, hell Micheals lucky you're here with him now. If you weren't, he would be dead. Liam kept trying to find ways to execute Mikey but never succeeded saying you're with him so much. "

She looks up from her cup, sadly smiling. "God, remember when Liam would always be the mom friend and bring in cookies and tea when we were sick?"

"Of course I do. When we had the flu he wouldn't hesitate."

"I miss him."

"I do too... I do too."

"Well- wait a minute."

"Hm?"

She pulls my chair closer to her. Licking her thumb, she wipes away the makeup on my neck. "Wait, Alyssa don't-"

"Oh. My. Gosh. You fucked the Brit."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Not!"

"Did!"

"Making out does not count as-... Shit."

"You two... Made out? halle- fuckin- lujah."

"It was because someone didn't forget my birthday."

"Oh! Speaking of that!" She pulls out a box from her coat pocket. Its a small box, wrapped with black wrapping paper and a golden bow. "I put it in my pocket before leaving Liam's house."

"Oh my, Alyssa? Are you proposing to me?"

She laughs, getting down on one knee. "Yes! My love, I, the great British man William would love for you to marry me!"

"Ew no. I thought I was getting proposed to by Alyssa. Not an ugly ass rat." I take the box from her as she sits back. As I take the wrapping off and open the box, a little ballerina twirls around to soft music in the middle of the music box, surrounded by pictures of all three of us, Me, Alyssa, and Liam. Some of them were at fredbears, and most of them were at primary school when Alyssa got her first Polaroid camera.

"I feel like now is a rough time and you need to remember all of the memories we shared."

I smile, "But what about you?"

"I'll keep all my memories up here." She taps her forehead.

"Thank you Alyssa. This is the best Birthday present ever." I set the music box down and hug her tightly. I'm so glad I have her to rely on when all goes wrong.

"We both need sleep. Let's get set up in the couch and fall asleep to some movies." She smiles, wiping a tear from her cheek. "Let's wipe away the sadness."

"Okay," I chuckle, "I call picking the movie."

"Oh hell to the naw!" She gets up and runs into the other room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of the front door opening. I shut my eyes quickly. If he thinks I'm asleep. He won't bother me... Especially because I'm the one on the floor. Luckily, William walks into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. About ten minutes later, I hear his bedroom door re-open and shut. Footseaps lead up to me before hearing him sit down, the lay down next to me, pulling me closer to him.

I swear if this man- I'm not even interested in him. Why must he do this to me?

"Psst, bunny, why's Alyssa here? Don't act like you're asleep either. I saw you when I came in." He whispered to me. Hesitantly, I turn around to be surprised with a half naked William. Okay calm down Will-

"Liam."

"I see..." He already seems like he's going to pass out. "I'm just gonna take a snooze here alright jellybean?"

"Stop being weird old man. I already have to get up so, go sleep in your own bed."

"Thirty minutes. My room is too cold. You're warm."

"...Thirty minutes. That's it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ah yes a calm- ish chapter to ease your soul of all the horrible dangerous things out there. //cough//cough// Asshole Liam //cough//cough//)