ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Freddy Fazbears has been doing really well over the past week. More people have come in to Fredbears and luckily, gone out due to the jobs Henry gives William. Surprisingly, Williams ugly ass animatronics have been rented out and already booked for the whole week.

"Hey, Y/n." William comes up from behind me at lunch.

"What do you want creepster?"

"Wanna go to the rental place? There's already parties going on and I want you to see they're not as ugly as you think."

I shrug, following him to his house. Apparently the whole location is underground? Never knew he even had a space underground. While thoughts cloud my mind, we arrive. In William workbench area, a large trap door sits.

"Uhm Will? Why do people have parties here if they have to come to a trap door?"

"Oh no, there's is a better way for guests to get in, it's a whole door and elevator but this is the 'employee' way."

Silent, I continue to follow him into the dark room. The lights turn on, showing a rather nice elevator. As we decend to the actual rental area, I stare at the posters on the walls, one has Ballora on it, another has Circus Baby on it. Still, I stand by what I said. Ugly. Ass. Animatronics.

We make it through a small vent to see three more vents and two control panels. This place is confusing as hell. To the right, I can see the fox perform on stage as kids run around and have fun. To the left, the stripper ballerina entertains kids while they eat pizza and also have fun. Wait where Baby? As if William read my mind, he points to the vent in front of us.

"We just have to go through there to reach Baby."

We go through yet, another vent to come across a huge control panel. Through the glass, I can see a lot of children run in and out of the rooms.

"See y/n? They're not-"

"Yeah, no. Still ugly and creep me out. I'm goin back."

As soon as we entered, I exit, never wanting to go back in. William chuckles as he starts the car.

"You know you'll have to be around them for an even longer time right?"

"What do you mean? You think I'm actually going to go back to that horrid place?"

"Well if you want to watch Elizabeth for a while you'll have to."

"Huh?"

"Elizabeth's class has a field trip she can't go on right now because of work so you two are going to spend the day at the rental place. " We pull out of the drive way and start our way to Fredbears.

"What about my job? And why can't you?"

"Well, Henry understands, and Henry wants me working especially tomorrow. You'll be fine. It's just for a few hours."

Sighing, I nod as we arrive at Fredbears. It might just be for a little bit but gosh, I hope Elizabeth just wants to ditch and get ice cream. I stay outside for a moment or two, looking around the parking lot. Did everyone just leave while we were at the rental place? The only cars I can see are Liam's, Alyssa's, Williams, mine, Adrien, and Henry's. Oh well, it's not like many people were here when we left. Slowly, my feet walk me back inside to see Alyssa, holding Adriens hand at one of the tables and Liam making loud-ish noises as he loses yet again at his favorite arcade game, Centipede.

As I inch closer to Henry's office, my ears pick up arguing. I peek my head, William stands there, looking frustrated as Henry argues. I sneak to the door and put my ear to it, in hopes of hearing what they're talking about.

"It's not that big of a deal!" Williams voice sounds patient, hiding all the anger and rage his face displayed a moment ago.

"Yes it is! You carved a heart into her? You choked her until her vocal chords were bruised to the point where all that could come out is a squeak? You even stabbed her!?"

Oh. So that's what their talking about. Wonder how Henry found out.

"Henry-"

"No. You are to work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays while she works Tuesday's, Thursdays, and Saturdays. If I hear from Liam and Alyssa that you have visited her at her house..."

The last part is not audible but Yes! Finally, some alone time from William. It's like I can never really get away from him but with these new arranged times, I can stay away from him as much as I like.

"What is the big deal anyway?" William starts to sound more annoyed.

"Big deal!? You could've killed her!"

"But I didn't."

"But you might. Now get out."

"But-"

"Out."

I start to run away from Henry's office, towards the bathrooms so I won't have to go past the window. I make it safely into the bathroom without being spotted.

Phew. I start thinking. Maybe tomorrow, when I take Elizabeth to see Circus baby, it might be one of the last times I ever see William. Yay. I do a little happy dance, leaving the bathroom. As I slowly walk down the hallway, Henry peeks his head out of the office and motions for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I lay in my bed, my face facing the ceiling, I think about what is to come tomorrow.

"You alright Candy corn?" Liam asks, waking up from his nice sleep and turning to me.

"Yeah, just thinking I guess."

"About?"

"Things."

"Like, cute British?"

"For the last time. He's not cute. "

"Sure," He chuckles "I've seen the way you look at him, like he's a piece of candy. "

"Well, I have my reasons. That might have been a glare because I truly hate him."

"Mhmmm... Sure." Silent, he notices my pensive face. "Seriously, what is going on inside of that brain of yours?"

"Well... To be completely honest, uhm Henry... Doesn't like William all that close to me so we have different workdays and-"

"Mhmm I know that, Heney specifically told me all about that and to tell him if William ever showed up so get to the part that's truly on your brain because I know you don't just think about keeping away from the Brit."

"

I have to watch his daughter for a while and I guess I'm just wondering of what is to come."

Liam takes a second but hugs me, shoving his face into my arm.

"Well, Expect for the best, Prepare for the worst."

I curl up and hug him back, making me want to stay forever.

"Yeah... The worst..."

. 。  •   ゚。 .
  . .    .    。 。.
 .   。  ඞ 。  . •
• 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎𝙶𝚞𝚢𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 •