ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Phew, I made it through the night. Sitting up, a liquid soaks the sheets that I was holding. Looking down, blood soaks it... My blood. My finger reaches up to my ears, the source of the bleeding. (Ha you thought) What caused this? I can still hear but... Was it that scream I heard last night? Well that wasn't terrifying at all! ಠ_ಠ My phone rings, knocking all the thoughts I had in my head out.

"Yellow?"

"Y/n? Could you come into work early? There's this guy here... Really important and uh, you're better at handling people and getting things. So-" It's Henry, his voice sounds worried.

"Is it Scott?" I interrupt him.

"Uh... Yeah, how did you know?"

"William. Don't worry, I'll be there in fifteen."

"Oh okay, thanks, kid."

I hang up and get ready quickly, I know exactly why Henry called and asked if I could come.

"Pleeaasseee Henryyy?" I jump up and down, pointing to the unicorn I wanted for my seventh birthday.

"No, you have enough toys and frankly, I could make that for you, but better like I made Charlie's."

I pout and cross my arms. "Really Henry? You go so low as too make one of your own even thought The materials you will use will be much more expensive and all I'm asking for is a simple ten dollar unicorn?" This language and tone was surprising to come from a six year old, making Henry Hesitate but get me it.

-----

"Come on dad, please? For me? I can help! " My eleven year old self pleads for my dad to make a walk in closet, knowing he has all the right tools.

"No. How many times must I tell you?"

"But father, don't you want to have memories when you're old and dying? You want to have a good story with friends about that one time you made something amazing with your daughter? Or just neglect me and have no good stories and be a sad, depressed, boring, dying, old man?"

We started working the next day.

-----

"But, Mr. Tey!"

"No, you failed the test, get over it. I'm not letting you take it again.

"Well what am I supposed to do? I have no family left, I have to live by myself, cook, clean, work, and I know I can do that test right! And if I do, I might actually go to college, get a really good job, be able to support myself, and give you a special shout out when I graduate. Wouldn't you let your kids take the test again?"

Yep. A+, Algebra, 11th grade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into Freddy's, It's empty and desolate. Talking can be heard from Henry's office though. Stepping into the office, a man about the same height as Henry turns to me. Remember that crazy question I asked the night before? 'Why would someone want to buy someplace like Fredbear's?' This man has a bright red rotary phone for a head... Pretty sure he's unstable in some way.

"Oh, hello! Scott Cawthon, You must be Henry's associate!" He sticks his hand out and I hesitantly shake it.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Cawthon! Y/n l/n."