ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

(Why did I give Dave a glow up? I guess you'll never know but sis is kinda hot.)

"Sweet Jesus." I mumble under my breath as Afton walks in, his children following.

Liam looks over to them and back to me. "Those your children?"

I shake my head violently. "Ew no! I work with that guy. I know his children but I hate him! Just hide me or do something, anything!"

Liam gets up and starts to walk over to the cashier.

"I said hide me you damn idiot not walk up to him!" I whisper-yell at Liam, my frown getting deeper.

I hide myself by placing a hand over my face, slowly eating my ice cream. I can hear faint talking but it's hard to hear over all the other people.

I glance over to see William staring right at me. I turn my head right on back and continue to eat. Elizabeth almost squeals in excitement and runs over to me, tugging on a belt loop of my pants.

"Hey hey hey!"

I look over, avoiding Williams gaze on me.

"Hey there, Lizzy." Sweetly smiling, I Pat her on the head but her face has a puzzled look on it.

"Heyyy, I never got your name! What is it?" She sways back and forth on her feet, giggling.

"It's y/n."

"Ou! Y/n y/n y/n!" She almost shouts, and I put a finger over her mouth.

"Sh sh sh, no yelling."

She nods, running back over to her father. A couple of minutes pass and I am luckily not bothered by the Rat. I wish Micheal was with them. Someone I can actually talk too without feeling scared, vulnerable, weird, ect.

Liam walks back over and notices my worried expression. "Hey you alright candy corn?" I have earned this nickname due to my habit of dressing up in candy corn colors all Autumn.

"Uhm... I guess? What did you two talk about?" A nervous laugh escapes my mouth and Liam seems to understand.

"Oh don't worry, I didn't say one word about you. He seemed to notice on his own." His hand is placed on top of mine and I feel relaxed. I flip my hand around and hold his.

"I'm just nervous around him. Don't know why, maybe it's because he's a creepy ass rat."

We chuckle and footsteps are heard walking up to our table.

"Y/n, what a pleasant surprise it is to see you here!" Williams voice makes me want slap him into another universe.  When I don't respond, he comes close to my ear and whispers. "You, me, backstage at Fredbears, Nine on the dot. Don't be late."

Of course I'm not going to attend. One thing you should never do; enter a place alone with a murderer. Even though I have done it multiple times, it doesn't matter.

He steps away and all say goodbye to us.

"So? What did the British hottie say to you?"

"Hot? Buster, you gotta find a different name for him."

"Oh whatever, answer the question. "

"Just wants me to head down to Fredbears later." I finish the ice cream.

"And?"

"And I'm not going to do it."

"What? Why? He seems like he kinda wants to-" He makes an ok symbol and sticks his index in the hole his thumb and other index make.