My ex-boyfriend

A/N this isn't a smutt but enjoy

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears."Uggg" I said looking up at it. Oh no, I'm late. I got up got dressed in my school uniform. I didn't wear my black shoes I just got my sneakers on and grabbed my backpack shoving all my half-done homework into it. I ran downstairs grabbing my keys locking up my flat running to my car starting the engine going to school. And I even got stuck in traffic.

Time skip to School

I parked my car and ran up towards my class but there was no one there. I heard someone talking in the hall so I went over and It was the celebrity talking today. I forgot it was today I wonder whos speaking. You see every year our principal gets a celebrity to come to talk to the students about safety and stuff. I walked into the hall seeing Thomas Brodie Sangster stood up in front of the stage by the little podium. I sighed as everyone stared at me as he stopped speaking. "Late as always," He said softly into the mike."Sorry" I sighed going over to my best friend who saved me a seat. I sat down hiding my face as I could see Thomas looking at me. This was so embarrassing.

Time skip to after

I walked out last because my teacher principal wanted to talk to me. I waited in the hallway for her but I saw Thomas coming this way with her so I tried to make a break for it by walking away but she stopped me. "Uhm Y/N I need to talk to you about showing up late again" She sighed but I didn't look at her. "Y/N Please tell me you ate today," She asked and I shook my head. "did you at least do your homework or tried as your almost failing every class." She asked but I shook my head again. "I-I tried to do it I swear but I-I couldn't," I said and she sighed at me. "What happened to you after March you were the top of your class you showed up early now your not eating not showing up to class if your not late that is anyways" She lectured and I just nodded now looking at her. "Oh Y/N your also not sleeping," She said touching my face. "Why?" She asked and I shrugged still not looking at Thomas. He broke my heart on March 18th he left me alone. I couldn't cope with everything without him so I didn't.

Thomas' POV

I broke her heart in March it's all my fault she's not doing her homework or sleeping. I was stupid to let her go. "Y/N your getting worse you need help," The principal said and Y/N looked worried "No!" she said and the principal just shook her head walking away. After I left her I lost several auditions losing her was Like losing my act to act. Y/N walked off and I followed her grabbing her arm making her turn to face me. "Why? What happened to you?" I asked and she pulled away ignoring me walking further. "No, it was me right" She shrugged and walked further. I pulled her into the janitors closet pulling her close to me. "No Tom you don't get to do this to me anymore not now," She said her eyes filling with tears as I hugged her tightly. "No, you broke me you broke my heart you don't-"I cut her off by pressing my lips against her soft ones. "I'm so sorry Y/" She cut me off by punching my chest over and over it didn't hurt. "No, you can't just kiss me you you-" " NO! I miss you without you I'm nothing I lost more than just you please forgive me" I begged her as tears threaten to spill from my eyes."Y-you broke me" She said crying like crazy "I know love but I still love you please take me back I miss you I'm nothing without you please" I cried and she kissed me I kissed back and she pulled away. "You really still love me?" She asked with a raspy voice her eyes filled with hope as she looked at me. "Yes and if you come back to me il never let you go again," I said and she hugged me tightly. "Promise?" she asked and I nodded kissing her passionately.