more than just neighbors

Summary: Your neighbor is extremely attractive and there's nothing you want more than for him to fuck you. Luckily for you, the feeling is mutual...

Word count: 6.7k

Warnings: contains NSFW material! Pls, be mindful if you're underaged.

A/N: Here we go... one of the longer fics

------------

Your neighbor was hot.

That much had become apparent over the few months you'd been living next door to the man. You shared an apartment building, and your flats happened to be next door to one another.

From one of your few run-ins in the corridor, you'd gathered a few pieces of information: he was called Thomas, he was British, and he was always running out to do something of the utmost importance. You'd never had an extended conversation with him about anything other than general neighbor chit-chat, but his voice was smooth, low, and buttery; the type of sound you wouldn't mind listening to for the rest of your life. And, obviously, he was quite attractive - completely your type, if you had to admit. Fairly tall, messy hair, slender figure, warm eyes.

All in all, he was cute.

As summer approached and the weather began to warm, you both started using your balconies. As you lived next door to one another, there was only a gap of a few meters between yours and this, meaning you had a fairly good scope of his area. Space was fairly minimal on both balconies, but you both spent a lot of your time out there. For you, you had a couple of lounge chairs strewn out across the ground, a few plants draped here and there. For the most part, you only moved outside on a blinding day to catch some of the sun's warmth. It was a fairly secluded area so you weren't afraid to flaunt minimal clothing, usually opting to wear a swimming costume for ease of tanning. The only person who could see your balcony was Thomas, and, well... If he saw you, would that be a bad thing?

You caught him ogling you a few times. Every time you noticed his stares of admiration, you raised your eyebrows and give him a slightly sly smirk, reveling in the feeling when his face would burn up and he'd quickly look away, blinking rapidly as if to wipe his memory of the sight he'd seen. You got a bit of a kick out of it if you were being honest. The fact he kept coming back for more only spurred you on, and after a while, you seemed to settle into this routine: you'd lay out in the sun, relaxing, and he'd mess around on his balcony, almost always topless, pretending to garden or read.

Things slowly began to escalate. As the peak of summer hit, you were both constantly outside, and you decided to take things up a level. Bananas suddenly became your favorite fruit, popsicles your desired sweet treat. You started changing out your swimsuits for smaller pieces, began to stretch out your legs just a little further. The adrenaline you got from it only grew as time passed, and it wasn't long until you were looking forward to the afternoons you got to spread out and relax, Thomas' eyes watching you from down the building.

But he never made you feel weird. Everything you did, he almost completely reciprocated. He knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to garden outside, during peak heat, shirtless. He knew precisely the effect he had when he continuously ran his hand through his hair. He knew the way you'd shiver whenever you made eye contact and he winked, coupling the action with a sinful lick of his lips. He was flirting, and you liked it.

Nothing really happened until mid-August. It followed a week-long balcony tease, and you were living in a permanent state of frazzled. The initial crush you'd had on Thomas had spiraled. Now you were practically aching for him, which was bizarre because you'd never expected to actually develop a physical attraction to him. What had started a game had quickly changed into something more, and now you were in dire need of him. Touching him, feeling him, being with him. You just hoped he felt the same.