draft of lieutenant

I'm not gonna use this in the story but I also don't wanna delete it... here's a sample of what I wanted, but gonna change a lot of it...

"You wanted to see me, Lieutenant?" I ask, standing at his door."Yes, come in," He sighs, rubbing his temples."Please," He sighs, "Call me Thomas," I was about to protest, but he got up from his chair. "Don't protest. I am not in the mood for that now," He smirks, locking the door to his office."Wh-What do you want me to do?" I ask, and he pushes me down on the black leather seat. "Be quiet," He smirks, "And that's an order, my dear," He sat down on the edge of his desk, unbuckling his belt.My eyes widened at the sight of his member."I-" I stared at him."You're drooling," He smirks.I wiped the drool off my chin and got on my knees. I stared at him, him staring back down at me with a grin plastered on his lips.He tugged down his pants, and I stared up at him again."What's wrong?" He asks, "Never seen something this big?" He chuckles"No!" I panicked. I've never done this before. I'm like so fucking single."You're a virgin right?" He asked, and I just gasped.Do I look that un fuckeble to him?""Yeah," I pout, not in the mood for his games."Lets change that," He smirked, and without any warning, he grabbed my head. "Open wide, darling,"I did as I was told, and he pushed my head down on his hard member.