I love you- Newt

"I can't do this anymore!" I scream at him, "For fuck sake," I sigh, storming off to Newt's room for privacy.

"Y/n, wait!" Thomas yelled, walking after me, but I slammed the door in his face, "Seriously?" I heard him sigh through the door, "Don't be like this," He said, irritated.I felt the tears threaten to spill from my eyes, my heart aching."You're overreacting," I heard her sigh, and it sent me over the edge."Overreacting!" I yelled, opening the door, and there she was. Standing next to him. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted."Yes, Overreacting." She smiled, a devilish grin on her face as he finished her sentence. "I can't with this," I glared at her before slamming the door Again."FUCK!" I yell, jumping on Newt's bed, cuddling an old teddy bear of his.He wasn't here today, at a meeting or something, but it would have been better if he was here.I quickly wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie when I heard the door open. "You okay?" I heard someone ask, making me look up to see who it was."Newt?" I ask, sitting up, my eyes puffy and my cheeks tear-stained."That's me, Princess," He smiles, sitting next to me on the bed, "Are you okay?" He asks again, placing his hand on my face, wiping my tears with his thumb."Y-yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, looking up at him."Then why are you crying?" He asks, getting some tissues from his bedside table. "I broke up with Thomas. He cheated on me with Teresa. Wh-" I stopped, staring up at him. My eyes lit up as he leaned in."What" And all of a sudden, I felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me! I sat there in shock, not knowing if I should kiss him back.He pulled away leaving me out of breath. "Y/N, I love you," He smiled.I was shocked, staring at him. I don't know what to say. I grabbed his neck, pulling him in towards me, kissing him. Our lips connected, and he melted into the kiss.