after a shower

I walked up to his house stopping on the front porch standing in front of the door for a good while not knowing what to do until someone opened the door for me as I was about to knock. It was his mum. "Hey dear," She said as she gestured for me to come in so I did waiting by the stairs for her to close the door. "He's upstairs go on," She said with a bright smile on her face so I went up to his room to find it empty. I went in and heard the water running in his bathroom so I went to go sit on his bed with my phone as his wifi was way stronger than mine I got distracted laying down on my stomach facing his bathroom door looking at his Instagram. I heard the door open but ignored it as it was probably just his mum checking up on us like usual. I heard someone clear their throught so I looked up from my phone to see him stood in the doorway with just a towel on to cover the lower half of his body. His abs are so perfect. I stared at him for a long while not noticing I had red blush plastered over my face with a hint of drool. "Take a picture it will last longer," He said snapping me out of my daze like stare. "Hm hmm," I hummed looking away trying to hide my blush. "You know my eyes are up here," He said smirking making me blush even more. He came closer as I sat up pushing me down hovering over me as he started kissing me passionately.