cafe

I walked down the London streets to my favourite cafe where I would sit for hours staring at the window or just sit and draw or well write my will non-famous fanfictions. I walked into the cafe to be greeted by that fresh coffee scent and warmth. I walked over to the counter to be greeted by Jake one of my best friends and the cashier. "You want the usual Y/N/N," He asked and I nodded walking over to my usual booth at the window. "oh Y/N" Jake called from the counter making me look up to see him with a smirk on his face. "Yes," I said walking over to him and he smiled at me and asked. "The nickname or not". "Yes please," I smiled as I walked back to my seat. I took my phone out of my pocket and I bumped into someone causing me to drop my phone on the ground with the screen facing the stranger.

I didn't see who I bumped into until I turned around to face him. "Sorry," a thick British accent said. But it's London what do I expect a lot of Brits come here for their morning coffee or a cuppa tea. I crouched down to get my phone but he grabbed it before I could pick it up. "Love your wallpaper Love," He said with a smirk laced in his voice. I looked up to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Thomas Brodie Sangster. I nearly had a heart attack. "Th-thank you" I stuttered unable to get the words out correctly. He extended a hand for me so I took it and he helped me stand again. I grabbed my phone and he looked surprised at me with a little smirk on his lips. Aww, those perfect lips I could just kiss them. "Thomas Sangster but I think you already knew that," He said with a small chuckle. "Yeah uh I'm Y/n Y/L/N," I said my whole face turning red oh my god this is so embarrassing.

"Y/N SANGSTER" Was called from the counter by Jake. Oh my fucking god I forgot about that. I turned around so that he couldn't see my face. "I-I got t-to go now" I stuttered once again embarrassed. I walked over to the counter and got my cup of tea and went to sit down in my booth again hoping this day will end soon. I got out my laptop and logged into my Wattpad account to write what happened today but better and a bit more smittish if I may say so. After a few minutes of writing, I took out my favourite book to read and just relax. I was deep in my book when something or well someone put a napkin on my page I was reading. I looked up to see who it was and it was Thomas mouthing call me with a wink...

Part two?