Boxing

Sorry for being off so long, got logged out and forgot my password, it was funny and simple though. But I'm back.

"I need space," I mimic his voice, hitting harder.

"What was that?" Dylan asks, holding the bag, trying to keep it in place."Nothing," I sigh, throwing another punch."Sure you don't need cloves?" Dylan asks, looking worried."I'm fine," I smile, hitting him with a look of reassurance, hitting the bag repeatedly. Harder and harder with each blow."Stop, Y/N, you are going to hurt yourself," Dylan panicked, letting go of the bag to come and look at my hands, my eyes filled with tears."You okay?" He asks again, as I back away from the bag, "And no lying," He sighed."Hands, now," He says sternly, walking up to me as my back hit the wall."I'm fine, Dylan," I snap, sliding down the wall."I'm okay," I repeated."You don't look okay," He smiles softly, crouching down, taking my hands in his."Look at those knuckles," He said, sounding disappointed, "Bleeding and bruised badly,"I looked up at him and then down at my hands. I could feel his disappointed stare burn into my head."What's going on?" He sits down beside me, legs crossed.I smile at the sight he looks five."Thomas said he needed space," I sigh, looking down, "What if he wants to break up with me?" I asked him, and he just smiled at me, a little chuckle leaving his mouth."You're laughing?" I asked, letting out a small laugh."Y/N, Believe me, he is head over heels in love with you," Dylan smiled."Then why-" Before I could finish my sentence, Dylan chipped in, "He's probably just nervous about something,"I smiled, and Dylan got up."Let us take a look at these wounds," He held out his hand, and I took it."Let's go,"I smiled, sitting on Dyl's bed, the first aid kit on his bed."There you go, all better," He smiled, handing me a lollipop.
"Yet you cry like a foive-year-old," He laughs, and we both end up giggling like five-year-olds."Go on. Thomas will be back soon," He said, and I went to the room I shared with Thomas."Are you okay?" Thomas asks, entering the room."Hmmm," I responded, not wanting to answer the question. He sat down next to me on the bed, frowning.I scooted closer to him, and he laid down with me.I pulled down the sleeves of the hoodie, covered my hands, resting my head on his chest."Why?" I ask, closing my eyes, melting into the comfort of him just being there. He placed a kiss on the top of my head. He's so warm and smells like home. He pulled his head away and lifted my chin, making me look at him."Come on," He smiled, placing another kiss on my nose, making my cheeks flutter red."What's wrong, darling?" He pouts, pulling me that I'm on top of him, snaking his arms around my waist."Promise?" He smiles, "Promise," I smile back, resting my head in the crook of his neck, holding him tightly.