Lieutenant

"Lieutenant?" Gallagher spoke again, this time sounding a little shaken, trying to open the door to the office.
"Fuck," I hear Thomas sigh under his breath, letting go of me and walking over to the door, unlocking it, opening it a crack.
"Yes?" He asks Gallagher rudely, sounding frustrated.
"It's urgent, Lieutenant. They need you in the launch room," He said, looking  over Jack's shoulder, "What are you looking for?" He asks harshly, pushing Gallagher back.
"Nothing, sir!"
"Can't this wait? I'm in uh," He stutters, trying to think of something, "A uhm a meeting,"
"I'll tell them," Gallagher says, leaving in a hurry. "So," I smile, sitting up, "Should I get up?" I ask him, smirking.
"Did I tell you to?" He frowns, walking back over to me.
"Shall we finish then?" I ask, and he unbuckles his belt, letting his trousers fall to the ground, exposing himself to me.
My eyes widen at the sight of him.
"Wow," I smirk, and he pushes me back down on the desk, pulling me towards him by the waist.
"I like seeing you like this,"
He positioned himself at my entrance and slammed into me.
"Fuck, Thomas!" I screech out, digging my nails into his arm.
"Yo-you're so big," I stutter, falling over my words, struggling to keep my eyes from rolling back.
"Thomas," I moan, my back arching, head rolling back, as he moves in and out of me.
"You close?" He asks while my grip tightens on his arm.
"Uhm," I moan out inaudible for him to hear.

"Lieutenant," Gallagher interrupts again.
"Fuck off, Gallagher!" We both yell in unison, both frustrated that he keeps interrupting.