Sleepover at Ava's

So tonight I was to have a sleepover at my best friend Avas's house so I stood there in my room packing my duffel bag with clothes. I got my pj's it was only a shirt that's too big for me that I 'borrowed' from Thomas Ava's brother and a pair of shorts to sleep in. I got everything ready and headed out. Their house was only four blocks from mine so I decided to walk. I grabbed my phone and messaged Ava to tell her I'm on my way.

Me: Hey I'm headed over now!!

Ava: Okay but I got bad news:(

Me: What!!! Wat kinda News?

Ava: My brother is here:(

Me: Hows that bad news he's hot! ;)

(Did I mention only Ava knew I had a huge crush on her Brother... No oh well)

Ava: Yeah hot for you he's my brother!! anyways that means he's gonna watch movies with us:(

Me: Great...Almost there!!

I walked around the corner and I saw Tommy's bike in their driveway it was a Triumph a very expensive bike he looks hot on it though. No Y/N control yourself... as I slapped myself mentally I walked up to the front door. I was about to knock when the door open to reveal a tall skinny shirtless dirty blonde-haired boy. I couldn't speak my words was dry all I did was stare at him.

"You know its rude to stare, "He said smirking.

"I uh um I... you know" I stutter trying to hide the bright red layer of blush from him.

"HEYY!!!" I heard an over-excited girl scream from behind Thomas.

"H-hey Ava, "I said blushing and relieved she saved this awkward conversation.

I walked passed Thomas following Ava towards her bedroom. The room was across from Thomas' room at the end of the hallway.

I sat my bag on the ground next to her bed and walked downstairs to greet her parents (Why because I have manners)I got downstairs and Thomas sat on the couch in the living room and his parents were in the kitchen. As I tried to avoid him I saw in the corner of my eyes he was getting up so I rushed into the kitchen trying to avoid the awkwardness. I got to the kitchen almost falling inside the door seeing I got tripped by someone's helmet. I glanced over to Thomas to see him smirking at me.

Then suddenly I fell as Ava ran towards me tripping on the helmet causing me to fall over into the kitchen causing her parents to laugh at us with us joining in. I got up helping Ava get up as well and I greeted her parents.

"Pizza or Chinese"Tasha her mother asked us. I looked at Thomas knowing he loves pizza and movies so I simply said."Pizz-"But got cut off by Ava saying"Chinese please mum" Her mum looked at me and I just smiled weirdly and nodded a yes. After a while, we went to sit on the couch in the living room and got my laptop out.

"No, Y/N were watching on the big TV," Ava said exited and, I just nodded leaving to put away my laptop I went up the stairs to Ava's roop and sat my laptop on her bed with my Whatpadd open. I went downstairs again and she was already sat on the couch with all the snacks and with a movie already picked out and ready to start. I sat down next to her wondering where Thomas was but I didn't care really because my mind was elsewhere.

"So what are we watching?"I asked her as she plays the movie.

"Uh it's one of Tommy's new movies maze runner 3 I think," she said not paying attention to the movie more drooling over Dylan.

"Oh, you man The death Cure the last movie of the maze runner sequel."I said fangirling as Thomas walked in."Yes, your right, Love" he said causing me to shriek and almost jumped out of my skin."Give me a second to put my skin back on"I snapped a bit out of breath. He just chuckled and went to sit next to me.