with pleasure- Newt

"Y/N!" Thomas yells from the garden. "Fuck," Newt sighs, pulling out. "You got to be kidding me," I sigh in frustration, getting my underwear on. "Y/N!" Thomas yells, sounding like he is in the homestead. 'Get under the bed," Newt commands, getting his pants on."Fuck you," I protest, but he only smirks. "In a minute, now get under the bed," He chuckled, and I got under the bed just in time as Thomas slammed open the door."Have you seen, Y/N?" I hear Thomas ask as I lay half-naked under Newt's bed. "Why is he looking for me?" I whisper, moving my arms a bit to be more comfortable."No," Newt says, semi-out of breath."Know where she might be?" He asked."Try the kitchen. You know she's, always hungry," Newt chuckles, knowing I can hear everything."Fine," Thomas sighs, about to leave, but turning around again."Do me a favour?" Thomas asks, standing in the doorway."Yeah, sure, anything, mate." I hear Newt smirk. His British accent sent a chill through my body."She kind of has a crush on you," Thomas chuckles."Really?" Newt asks with a shocked tone. "I had no idea," He said sarcastically, moving around on the bed."Of course, you didn't," Thomas sighs, walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.Newt burst out laughing hysterically as I got out from under the bed."Fuck you," I say, rolling my eyes, and he pulls me down on the bed."With pleasure," HE smirks, biting my neck.