tutor

The last few days I had been strugling with some of my schoolwork, well maths to be exact, I just can't concentrate in class with my mind all over the place with him on my mind more than usual, so I failed and everyone freaked like whats the big deal not like Im gona use math to be a writer anyway, but i had to take alot of extra clases not lile they helped in anyway, not like i did my homework and got a hell of a lot detention for not doing my homework so the teacher said i have to get a tutor, not that i want one of the smart kids to help me it will just make me feel stupiter

I sat in class staring at him as je was busy doing some work or something looking down at his books. The teacher did the rounds to see who did the homework and who didnt and well ofcourse i didnt do mine as normal, so when he got to mine hes smile faded and he jusy frowned walking past me shaking his head, he walked in the direction I stared going towards Penguin, for some reason. He tapped a rular on his desk making him look up at him. "can you please be Miss Reed's tutor" the teacher asked with a stern look on his face and Peng just nodded going back to his work not like he cared in anyway, but jad a look, a weird look in his eyes. 'oh please no, not him, please no' i begged myself when the school bell rang and everyone stprmed out of the class leaving me and Penguin alone in the class as I was packing away my school bag about to leave when he forced me to turn around and face him, staring at him blankly in the face "what" I asked trying to leave but he just grabbed my bag but i let it fall to the ground trying to walk away but he just pinned me to the wall. "well im your tutor" he said sarcasticly leaning in trying to kiss me but I pushed him away, "im busy" i said trying to walk away when he pushed me down on the teachers desk hovering over me with a big smirk on his face. "yeah learning" he said kissing him his hand going straingt to my panties, "uhm what are ypu doing" I asked as he placed something cold down.

"its a toy, goodluck playing" He said as he walked out of class leaving me breathless and a bit confused as I walked out of class to my next class. I got to English and everyone was already in class reading over their orals, when I felt it a vibration in my underwear.....