For fucks sake Thomas

"Oh. My. God," I laugh out loud, cringing at my writing. "This is so weird, writing about his friend," I smiled at the icon that popped up on my phone. "Hey, we'll be back soon, don't get weird," I laughed, looking at how the apartment looked."Yeah, weird," I sent back and got up, popping in my earbuds and cranking my music up."I love being alone in my own apartment!" I yell out, dancing towards the kitchen, swinging my hips. I grabbed the Nutella from the fridge, twirling in a circle, making my way to the spoons."Take my clothes off. Oh, I've found a size." I sing, still dancing like a lunatic, and eating Nutella, making my way back to the living room."Sometimes I fuck you in my head!" I yell out."HEY!" Someone yells, pulling my earphones out. "Oh, hey, Dyl," I smile."If I were you, I wouldn't be smiling," He laughed, and my smile dropped as I looked over to the couch."Fuck, Thomas," I panicked, diving over the couch onto Thomas and shutting my laptop."Hey, Beautiful," He laughs, and Dylan and Ki Hong were laughing their asses off, filming the whole train wreck."Delete!" I command, getting up from Thomas's lap."Make us," Ki Hong spat, running into another room with his phone."Dylan?" I ask, and he follows Ki out of the room."Fuck!" I yelled, looking back at Thomas, who was staring at my lap top."Wanna see the video tho?" Dylan asks, sitting down next to Thomas."Yeah," He smile, taking the phone from Dylan."Wow," He says, playing the video.I sat down next to him, looking at the phone.Now's my chance. I grab the phone from him, deleting the video."Why you like this," Ki and Dyl groaned."Cuz," I smile, grabbing my laptop and going to sit on the single chair by the fire place."So, how was your day?" Thomas asked, and I kept quiet."Uhm, okay, I guess," I smiled, and Dylan got up, walking over to the door. "What was that?" Thomas laughed, "Phone call," I frowned."Hey, Ki, they need us back on set." Dylan aid coming back into the room, grabbing his keys."Just you two?" I asked, and Thomas smirked."Yeah," Dylan smiled, grabbing his coat."Keep Thomas company," Ki Hong laughed as they left the apartment."Want to watch Top Gear?" I asked, and he nodded his head rapidly.I turned on the TV, and continued writing my story.Uhm, what I'd give to fuck him."Fuck," I hear, Thomas breath out on my neck."What the- How in the-?" I panicked, kicking my laptop to the side."Bloody Fucks sake Thomas," I sigh, "My laptop is totaled,"