21. Scythes on the 3rd day of camp, what's she gonna do?

Y/n woke up in an empty room. She didn't know where she was and had almost panicked, before remembering what had happened the day before. The girl grumbled to herself before sitting up.

I am this close to actual murder please, for the love of all that is holy and good, let that door be unlocked.

She tested the handle, without anything budging. Hitting her head gently against the door, she turned and slid down it. She performed a quick spell to disperse the mattress, blankets, and pillow.

You know... I kind of like your aura. It's very empty. It's almost like you've lost all of your hope.

Please stop. I don't want to deal with this right now. I just want to go home... This was a vacation or something but now it's not fun anymore.

You know I could take this all away right now.

Sure, sure... Yeah, whatever, Suka.

I'm serious. I can make all of your problems go away.

Okay, hypothetically what would I have to do?

Let me take over your body. Just for a bit.

Absolutely not? Why would I do that?

Because I hold hidden untapped potential. If I took over your body, we would be all-powerful. None of these problems be here, you might even get to go back home.

But, my friends-

They are not your friends. I am the only one you can trust. I am you.

I'll think about it?

Y/n walked over to the door and knocked again to no avail. 

Oh, fuck this.

The girl turned her bracelets into a hatchet, similar to the one from the shining, and turned to the door, hacking into the wood. 

Woah there, psycho... 

"STUPID! FUCKING! USELESS! PIECE! OF! SHIT!" With each shout, she swung the hatchet, again and again, breaking open the door fully.

Y/n scowled and stepped out of the broken door. She angrily muttered a spell and the door sealed, good as new. 

Turning the corner she almost ran into Kota. She forced a smile on her face.

"Hey there, kiddo! Where is everyone else?"

"Training in the forest, why aren't you with them?"

She blinked. "Oh yeah, they locked me in a room and forgot about me, I guess. They think I'm too dangerous and that I'm literally a villain."

"Are you a villain?"

"Obviously not! But nobody wants to listen. Ugh. Anyways, what're you doing here?"

"They said I couldn't come with them, too dangerous."

"Hm, you can come with me, I'm just going to be teaching myself how to use different weapons today, you probably won't die."

Kota gave her a distrustful look but followed anyway. 

"Alright! We're here!"

"What're we doing?"

"Oh, I found this video of a girl spinning around the air, using her scythe for leverage and to slice the heads and bodies of monsters."

Kota climbed a nearby rock plateau before settling down to watch.

"I'm going to look stupid, but if I can do this, maybe I can prove that I'm not going to kill them or anything."