18. Finals Suck

"We're going to die!"

"No, you're not. But you should've studied." Y/n grinned at Kaminari and Mina.

The two stood in front of her slightly panicking. Y/n laughed, ruffling Mina's hair. Mina leaned back.

"Momo-chan! Can you help these two?"

The girl nodded.

"Wait Y/n-chan... How'd you do on mid-finals?"

"Uh... 3rd... I think I tied with Bakugou but beat him with one point." She shuddered, remembering how that conversation had gone.

___

Y/n hadn't really been paying attention to her surroundings, choosing instead to sort of skip along the halls. Suddenly she was slammed to the wall. Bakugou had pinned her so she was facing him, completely trapped.

I? Why? How? What? 

"Did you just kabedon me?"

"How'd you get a better score than me. You sleep through every class."

"Jesus, and here I thought you wanted to confess your undying love or something. Dude, I don't know how I got the place I got either."

Bakugou leaned in really close, Y/n pressing herself as far back as she could to get away from his piercing gaze.

"You did something didn't you? Used your quirk? Slept with a teacher maybe... It doesn't matter, I'll figure it out."

What?

Y/n tried to push him back. He put his hand up to her face, a small explosion slightly singeing her eyebrows. 

"Please, stop... I'm normally here for some kinky shit but not in school, bro."

He wrapped his hand around her neck, choking her slightly.

Fight back dumbass.

But I don't want to be the villain in this situation!

He's attacking you!

Fuck! Fine.

"You thought it, now I'm on top of you. You dreamed about it 'til you made it true."

Y/n gave him a shove and he fell. She straddled his waist.

"What the hell is your problem? I barely got a better score. We were one point away. One point!"

"Y/n L/n! What on earth are you doing to Bakugou?" 

God fucking damnit.

"Hey, Aizawa-sensei, it's not what it looks like, I promise."

"Sure."

"He accused me of sleeping with a teacher to get good grades! He tried to use his quirk on me!"

Aizawa gave her a shrewd look.

Hm... They don't seem to believe you... And why would they?