27. The Better Version of Enji Todoroki

"Who the fuck are you?" The winged hero hissed, a ruby red feather at her neck.

"Sir, you are going to have to be 10 times more chill. I'm still Y/n."

"You don't particularly look like her. Tell me something only she would know." The golden-haired male pressed the feather harder into her neck.

"Uh... Didn't I save you from the Hero Killer by bargaining for your life or whatever? Also ew, not the Hero Commission."

"Yeah, you're definitely Y/n. Jesus kid, what the hell happened to you? You were comatose for like a week and now you turn into this?"

"I went to court or something. Still feels like a fever dream. At least I'm healed now so I can stand up."

Y/n tottered over to the full-length mirror by the side of the bed. 

It can't be that bad. Right? Like I'm not going to just look like a different person or something right? That's not going to OH JESUS.

Y/n widened her eyes. She had long orange hair and cerulean blue eyes. And freckles, a bunch of freckles. Everything else was the same at least.

"I look..."

"Like Endeavor's secret love child? Yes."

"Okay, at least I still have the same features, hair texture, and skin color, I sort of look like me. Just with dyed hair and contacts."

"Yeah, you look like a lost Todoroki but no, it's just you."

Y/n gave him the side-eye.

"Alright, so now what?"

I mean so I can't go back to UA because I'm technically on the run. But I want to get a piece of all the action.

"Hey, Hawks? What's the last major event that happened?"

"Pretty much just recovering from the Kamino Ward Incident."

"Ah..."

If I were to get back to school it should be as a teacher. Or something like that. Something where I wouldn't necessarily have to work to be in the action during the arcs... Hm...

The doorbell rang and Hawks went over to go answer it. There was a bit of clamoring before two women stormed in. One, with green hair, dark skin, and unnaturally colored eyes, and another with blonde hair, pale skin, and golden eyes.

"You can't just barge into someone else's house!"

Y/n grinned at the two.

"How's living together?"

Aisse hissed.

"I want to kill myself."

Y/n giggled before leading all of them to sit on the bed.

Sana spoke up first.

"Y/n we have news for you, but first you are going to have to get this one out of here."

Y/n sighed but motioned for Hawks to fly out the window. With two women glaring at him, he decided it would be best to get away from there.

"I'll get food and coffee, I guess."

Y/n blew him a kiss before settling back down with the other two.

"Alright, Y/n. The higher-ups actually have your new objectives. You said you want to save people right?"

Y/n nodded.

"Well, then this can work. If you can form a connection with someone who is meant to die, we can send them into a pocket dimension to be evaluated and proceed from there. That's all we have for now, but what are you going to do?"