12. Intern

Y/n yawned, following Todoroki down to the hero agency.

"Are we there yet?"

He didn't answer. Scoffing Y/n thought back to her dreams. For the first time in a while, they were normal. She hadn't been able to visit the Armatia and she was a little sad about that.

Hey there Y/n.

Oh no not you again.

You know it. And you know what I think? 

What?

You are nothing. A liability to the heroes.

I mean, are you wrong though? There's nothing I can really do.

I can think of a few things.

Shut up, you've just been telling me I'm useless and to jump off a cliff. I already know that. But I want to help.

You will fail.

I'm ignoring you for the moment.

"Hey, Todoroki-san? What are we going to do with your dad?"

He didn't say anything.

"Alright kid. We are going to be partners or something. Now I know Endeavor is a little bitch boy who somehow gets a redemption arc, but I still want to piss him off. He deserves it. Now, you are going to actually have to talk to me, if we are going to get anywhere."

They stopped outside the building. Y/n sighed and walked in. Heading up to the receptionist, she gave a small smile.

"Hi! I'm interning for Endeavor? I got no instructions on what exactly to do so I'm just wondering if you know."

The lady looked at her. "Name please?"

"Uh... Y/n L/n."

"Oh... Right, this way."

The receptionist led Y/n up the building on the elevator. At the top, she led the girl to a large door. Y/n knocked and hearing a 'come in', she entered.

Endeavor was sitting in his office. Y/n sighed and closed the door behind her. She walked past the couches and table to his desk.

"Yo."

"Y/n L/n I presume?"

"Yup, don't worry I don't want to be here either."

"You are under my supervision this week, but let me make this clear. I do not trust you. For all intents and purposes, you are a villain and I'll be watching you."

"You've done more villainous things than me..."

"What'd you say?"

"I said, okay Mr. 'I drove my wife to have a mental breakdown and attack my youngest kid just for looking at me'. Okay, Mr. 'very abusive to my family, causing their mental health to be in absolute shambles'. Okay, Mr. 'couldn't even beat All Might and only will become the number one hero because he retires'. Okay, Mr. 'my oldest son is probably a villain now but let's pretend he doesn't exist'." 

"You little-"

"No. I'm only being civil because I just want to be treated like a human being. Now, where should I go? I have to stay here for a week and believe me, I would rather jump into a pool of lava than be here."

"Why, I ought to-"

"It would look bad if you got rid of someone with a powerful quirk. I would suggest not doing that."

Endeavor took a deep breath. "Are you blackmailing me?"

"Honestly, you're a piece of shit. I would, but I'm trying to be a hero here. Now, where do I go?"