20. Camping sucks, change my mind

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!"

Y/n rubbed her eyes before falling to the back of the line. She watched as the rest of her classmates boarded the bus. As she was about to step in, Vlad King pulled her aside.

"What's up?"

"Is something going to happen?"

"What?" Y/n squinted at him. "Why should I know?"

"You knew before. Is something going to happen?"

"Maybe? We'll see? With this school's track record, most likely."

"So you do know something."

"I never snitch on daddy." 

"What?"

"What?"

The taller man scowled. 

"I'm watching you."

"Please don't, that's weird." Y/n made a face before entering the bus with the rest of her peers.

Y/n sat down at the back, where no one else was. She could see all of her classmates, their bodies jittering with excitement. Tucking herself into a corner, the girl pulled out her real phone.

Alright. How do I do this?

Do what?

Uh... Okay. So thinking in the technically foreseeable future. I don't want people to get hurt. And everyone gets hurt from the gas... How do you protect many people from poison gas, you'd need a whole factory for that!

Do you know anyone who can make anything as long as they have enough sustenance and know what it's made of? By any chance?

Oh, shit! Momo! That's literally her quirk.

You actually... Adonis, seriously... Get more sleep.

No ma'am. Also, am I supposed to be Adonis?

Don't no ma'am me. You literally came up with it yourself... Do you have short-term memory loss? Do I need to spend precious time healing you? Again?

No! I'm good, I'm just stupid.

I'm not denying that...

Rude.

"Hey, Y/n-chan! Are you okay? You were scowling at the window." Momo had turned around in her seat and peeked out to check on her.

"Oh, I'm good! Just contemplating... Hey, how many gas masks do you think you can make in a day?"

"What?"

"I was just thinking..."

"I don't know... I mean I know how to make them so potentially I could make 4 right now..."

"Wait no! Don't sap your resources! I have an idea so let's wait until we get to camp."

Y/n smiled to herself, humming until the bus stopped. She grinned and ran out of the bus ahead of everyone. She started stretching her legs. 

"Hey, Eraser!"

Y/n grinned at the lady walking up to them. She knew the others wouldn't be ready for what came next and she just wanted to sit back and observe.

Okay, time to plan... I want to get there ASAP but I also want to look cool while doing it...

When in doubt, you still have your elemental spell...