14. Hosu 2: Electric Boogaloo

Y/n really didn't want to get up, but here she was standing beside a fiery hero. 

"Hello, 'Father of all Daddy Issues'!"

Endeavor growled. Actually growled, like some sort of animal.

Y/n turned to Todoroki, standing next to her.

"I still think he's into being pegged. Nothing can change my mind. I saw one Tumblr post about it and now I am hooked!"

"I'm sorry what?"

Oh fuck... Either Tumblr doesn't exist or I just exposed myself for reading sexual posts about Endeavor.

"Well, it wasn't that bad, I also read one where the reader was your friend and he fucked her, so..."

"What?"

"Nothing, don't worry your candy-cane ass about it."

Get ahold of yourself.

Y/n, you dumb bitch.

Oh hey, voice, you're back! Don't worry though, but I got this.

Y/n grinned at Endeavor.

"So what are we supposed to be doing?"

The pro hero didn't respond. Y/n sighed.

"I'm going to quickly use the bathroom."

She ran off, quickly finding the bathroom. She rushed inside and into a stall. The girl pulled out her phone. Not her UA issued one, but her real phone. She had made a permanent charging platform from a spell and had used it on both of her phones. She unlocked the device and opened her search engine.

Alright, time to see what's going on in the real world.

She typed in 'bnha' and pulled up the results. She found a site and started watching episode 26, just to see where she was. Starting it off, she quickly found an unfamiliar figure in the back row. It was a girl with her head down. Her desk was squished into the corner like an afterthought and she didn't seem very familiar. Y/n closed the tab and searched for the show's wiki. She went to the list of class 1-A students and got very confused.

Well, this is unexpected.

Y/n saw her own name with a picture of herself. Drawn in the style of the anime. She didn't look too bad. She had similar eyes to Himiko Toga but her iris and pupil were large. She had a disgruntled expression. Y/n pressed on her name before being redirected to another page. This included a full profile. Well, it wasn't full, and it seemed to have little information. Only those from when she was interacting with the main characters. And when she'd fallen into the classroom.

Holy fuck, I'm a side character! Nice! Now I can fulfill my life long dream of not doing anything but maybe providing some help when needed.

Y/n went to go text her friend but paused. She pressed the call button and held it to her ear as it rang.

"Hello-"

"This is an automated voice message. The person you are trying to call has not set up their voice mailbox yet."

The message stopped.

Y/n sighed and went to go text her friend. Upon seeing that the message hadn't gone through, she hit the side of her head.

What the hell? Why can't I contact her? I want to tell her about this stupid world.

Dumb girl, think for a minute. You've been transported from the real world into this one. Do you really think you're going to have the smallest bit of comfort?