30. The Doctor is in.

Y/n stretched her back as she left the school building. She hadn't really had much to do aside from reading up on student reports and talk to a couple of troubled teens. By the end of their session, Y/n had given each kid some sort of snack or thing to take back. Something that they had made. 

Y/n transformed and flew in the direction of Aisse and Sana's home. She had to stop a couple of times for small things that would require her assistance, but nothing serious. Opening their door, she went back to her normal clothes and threw herself onto their couch. 

"What's up with you?"

Aisse was drinking wine from the bottle on the couch, her neon green braids in a top knot.

"Man, I regret all the stuff I did. Like I was petty but I feel bad."

"You're going to definitely have to elaborate."

"So many things happened, uh... I had a meltdown in the forest which just overall wasn't great and I don't know, I guess I just feel bad since I was listening to Bakugou and Midoriya fight and they started fighting about me and how they couldn't save me."

Sana came into the room holding a tray of cookies.

"Wait, why'd you meltdown?"

"Those fuckers were literally bullying her." Aisse leaned back in her seat. "That's what Diamond told me. Not just the children, the adults didn't trust her either."

Sana sat down in a chair, immediately crossing her legs. She thought for a moment before speaking.

"So, let me get this straight. You're feeling bad for people who hurt you because they're suddenly starting to feel bad." She turned to Aisse. "I thought humans were supposed to get angry when they get hurt, what is wrong with her?"

"Dunno."

"Well, what the hell should I do? I'm pissed but like when they start breaking down and I feel sorry," Y/n hissed.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe fucking revenge? Why do you care what they think? They hurt you, hurt them back."

"Revenge sounds nice."

"Yeah, just hurt them a little and be done with it. Be evil. Hurt them just as much as they hurt you."

Y/n thought for a moment. She still cared for everyone, but she was feeling incredibly petty. She wanted them to get what was coming to them. Everyone. The heroes, the villains, her classmates.

"But I don't want to outright say it as myself. I can't say shit as a guidance counselor."

"Well weren't you gonna do something with the villains."

Y/n gasped.

"Wait this might actually work, as a villain, I'll hurt the heroes and as a hero, I'll hurt the villains. Everyone gets to suffer."

Aisse stared at the two of them.

"You know this isn't exactly healthy, right?"

"Yeah, but it's gonna feel so good." Y/n gave the greenette a toothy grin.

"Right... Do you already have a persona cut out? I got a short black wig like you wanted."

Aisse pulled out a short black wig that would suffice to make Y/n look like a semi-relevant background character. Y/n slipped all of her hair into a bun and smushed it into a bald cap before putting on the wig.

"So I'm gonna be a doctor character... That's what I want to do. I was thinking of just mimicking Ieiri Shoko from Jujutsu Kaisen."

Y/n pulled a makeup palette out of her bag and swiped purple on and underneath her waterline. She then mimicked the birthmark on the woman's cheek.