4. Warning Accepted

You were shaken awake, still screaming. Mr. Aizawa glared down at you. "Could you keep it down?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, did you have a nightmare about everyone around you dying traumatic deaths and you can't do a thing?"

"You saw what?"

"I saw you die, All Might die, and all of class 1-A die. It was not fun. We were in this place with a lot of biomes. There was a shipwreck and buildings. But they were all messed up. We were supposed to be rescuing or something. This astronaut called it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Then villains came out of a portal and killed everyone. All Might turned into a skinny guy and got killed in a rush of villains. He said something about overusing his powers earlier in the day. Could you tell All Might to not do that, because then he's going to die."

"It was just a dream."

"Please, take the precautions. I don't want to go through that shit again."

"Fine. But try to get some sleep now. It's three in the morning." 

"No! I'm going for a run."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Well, if you are telling the truth, you don't know where you are. And if not, if you are a danger, you are probably going to go see some villains."

"Run with me then. Please?" You looked at him with an attempt at puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine. I actually might patrol right now anyways."

"Ooooh cool! Can I help?"

"No. You aren't licensed."

"Damn, that sucks. Can we get food while we're out?"

"No."

"But I have money!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, well technically no, but I can make some!"

"That's illegal."

"Everything is illegal, it seems."

"C'mon, let's go."

"Okay dad!"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'm living with you... You're my dad!"

"No."

"Let's go dad!"

You grabbed Mr. Aizawa's arm and started pulling him out the door. He ripped his arm out of your grip and pulled on his hero outfit. "Stay  within my eyesight but not next to me."

"Alright!"

Patrol was uneventful but you came out of it with some soba. Walking back to the apartment, you waited for Mr. Aizawa to join you with the keys. He came up behind you and unlocked the door. Stepping into your room, you lay flat out on the floor. 

"Get up, it's almost time for school."

Groaning, you got up, showered and put on your school uniform. You tucked her bracelet under your sleeve so it would be hidden and transformed the other outfit into another bracelet. You looked at herself. The uniform wasn't that bad. It was sort of flattering. However, the skirt... you slid a pair of black safety shorts underneath them and some thigh-high stockings. Walking outside, you saw a letter and a set of keys on the table. 

You took too long. I left, I have things to do.

"Wow, what a dick move." You yawned. "Who knows what is most, conjure up for me some toast."

Taking toast in your mouth, you put in directions to UA into your school mandated phone. Slipping both of your earbuds in, you grabbed your shoes and UA issued bag and put them on. You ran out the door, locking it on her way out with the keys.