19. Wow! Didn't expect to see you here!

Y/n came back to the sound of Midoriya making a warbled screeching noise.

Kaminari had just stuck his fingers into the poor boy's eye sockets.

"Ease up, Kaminari. I'm not sure I'll get to go either. My team only passed thanks to Mineta..."

Y/n shook her head and turned back to the green-haired boy who was furiously shaking his head with his hands cupping his eyes.

Jeez, how hard did Kaminari hit?

The door slammed open. 

"Once the bell rings, you should all be in your seats."

Y/n watched as her class essentially dove into their seats and righted themselves.

"Morning... Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams."

Y/n tapped Todoroki on the shoulder.

"I bet 10,000 yen that everyone gets to go to summer camp."

"No."

"Y/n? Todoroki? Is there anything you'd like to share?"

"Uh... Nothing..."

"Anyway, I'll continue. Two teams failed, and Sero as well. Allow me to explain."

I was right!

Cool. Now let's take this time to remember every single time you fucked up and hurt someone. There's no need to pay attention if you already know all the information.

No❤️.

Did you just- I- You're hopeless. I hate it here.

Haha, I win!

Not yet you haven't. And you certainly shouldn't. You honestly didn't really deserve to win against Endeavor. And he was going easy on you... You are weak. Look around you, they are getting stronger and what'd you do? One little gimmick after getting smacked around and trash-talking. 

Okay, kind of rude.

Am I wrong?

No...

Exactly, oh don't look like that, you'll scare your classmates into thinking there's something wrong with you.

But there is...

And are we going to burden them with whatever you're dealing with? Because it sure isn't as bad as Midoriya's or Todoroki's or anyone else's. Don't be selfish, don't make them worry.

You really need to figure out what you're doing. I mean at least you're just a thought and I can make you go away.

Hm... Not for long...

What'd you say?

Nothing.

That's what I thought bitch.

Soon the class was over. Y/n rolled her head around to loosen the tightened muscles. She eavesdropped on the conversations, her classmates were having.

"A week of training camp, huh?"

"We'll have to bring so much with us."

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff."

Wait, couldn't they just ask Momo to make them stuff? I mean it wouldn't be that nice but they'd get it on time.

"Night vision goggles-"