17. Unpopular Opinion: Monoma isn't that bad...

A couple of days had passed. Y/n had gone home to a scolding from Aizawa. She had spent the rest of the week in her room, just sitting around, trying to figure out what to do next. She knew that the final exam arc was starting and she wanted to stay as far away from that as possible.

God, I'm exhausted and I haven't left my room. Where on earth is Peaches? Where's my cat?  

As if on cue, Peaches ran in mewling.

"Peaches! Come sit!"

The cat jumped onto Y/n's bed and purred, situating herself on top of Y/n's pillow.

Well at least someone is happy to see me.

Y/n put on her Melanie Martinez playlist switched to daycore.

Alright, focus up. Final Exams are soon. I need to get enough to not be sent back for extra teachings because I'll be damned if I'm not helping out.

Do you really want to do this?

Yeah. Do you think I can go into Mother mode soon?

Yeah... You're close to getting there. Just no overexertion or you will die or get reset.

I'll try not to die.

Y/n pet Peaches' fur.

How the hell do I do this. I feel like I'm running out of something. Maybe it's my energy to be in this world.

Aizawa walked into her room.

"Get up."

"Nice to see you too false parental figure. What's up."

"Get up, you have school today."

"God fucking damnit. I hate-"

"Up."

The pro hero yanked her off the bed, hitting the floor with a thump. Y/n laid there for a second questioning her life choices. After he left the room, she sat up, walked to the bathroom, and showered.

Alright. Fuck it. I will become the goth gamer girlfriend I need in my life.

Y/n slid on her school uniform. She proceeded to form a different sort of look involving a lot of grungy accessories.

God, if anyone approaches me I will personally drive a stake through their head. I am not in the mood.

Y/n walked out of the room to leave the house.

"What are you wear-"

"Don't fuck with me. I have the power of god and anime on my side."

Did I just vine reference myself? Jesus Christ, I'm worse than I thought. But am I wrong...? Nope, not at all.

Y/n slid on her boots that she had painted Hello Kitty and My Melody characters onto before running out of the house.

Y/n slumped into her classroom, having gotten there extra early.

God, I hate this. There's nothing to do. I could..... WAIT! Didn't Momo and Kendo get my numbers and wanted my social media accounts so they could post the pictures and tag me in them?  Maybe I should make an account.

Y/n grinned before taking out her UA issued phone and downloading some social media apps. All of these were a bit similar to apps that she had back home. She signed up for the apps under the same username: Peaches_and_Cream. After logging into an app most similar to Instagram, she followed as many of her classmates as possible. Momo, Kendo, and Shinso followed her back immediately. Her account was public.