15. Christ on a Cracker

"Alright big boy, let's go!" Y/n swung her blades a little clumsily.

Jeez, it's been a while.

Your form sucks love.

Y/n swung again at the older man, him sidestepping. She ran up and tried to twist her leg around his. Seeing what she was doing, he took advantage of the brief moment she was off-balance to turn her around and shove her to the ground. He put a foot on her back to keep her down. 

Fuck. Think! Think!

Todoroki didn't help her but he did start using his quirk against Stain. Stain was able to keep her down though.

Get off... OH, ROLLING STONES!

"Hey! You! Get off of my cloud. Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd!"

The villain was launched up and Y/n rolled away. She panted but stayed on the ground. Slowly rising to her feet, the girl ran at him. He took a swipe at her, knocking her to the side and licking up her blood. Y/n felt her body paralyze.

"Oh, that is so not plus ultra of you. Todoroki! Go!"

Todoroki launched himself at the villain.

"Drink the draught guys, get up and help him. He might be Endeavour's son but he can't do this alone! Vials of health in their mouth, dissolve and heal them before it goes south."

Y/n felt a headache coming on but ignored it. 

Watch me barely get out of this. I wish my own spells would work on me but no, it has to be a quirk drawback.

Y/n watched them stagger up after being quickly healed. She watched Midoriya launch himself at the Hero Killer with Tenya following up. 

C'mon blood type. Hurry up. Let's go!  Just something move! 

She felt her finger twitch.

Oh shit!

She rolled over and cursed as pain shot up her thigh. She slowly got up. Seeing Stain about to lick Todoroki's wound, she attempted a pole vault. Thankfully, it sort of worked and she landed on top of the noseless man. Todoroki's flames blasted both of them. Y/n screamed as she felt her skin burning off.

Stupid girl.

Ysera I really don't need another voice talking shit. 

She's right.

It really hurts. Make it stop.

She was still screaming. It hurt. Like hell. She rolled around as the fire blew out. Grimacing, she tried to stand.

"How is it that whenever I fight, I'm the one who gets the most injured?"

Y/n hissed at the scorching pain. She had taken the damage instead of the Hero Killer but she could probably still fight.

"Re-AAH"

Y/n had attempted to stand up but she couldn't.

"Knock him out for a  while, tie him up with rope by the mile!"

The girl screamed as she tried to touch Stain's skin. She failed, ending up grabbing Iida's arm. The boy was subsequently knocked out as rope was wound tightly around his body.

FUCK!

Get up. Get up you useless brat.

Y/n sobbed through the pain, blinking through blurred eyes. She saw Midoriya and Todoroki fighting the killer. She had one last y.