13. Letter to Rei

Y/n opened her eyes. She was in the room she had left and she still had tears running down her face. In fact, the only thing that had changed was that she had a bag slung over her shoulder. She sat up, quickly hiding the bag in her suitcase and changing clothes. Todoroki was gone. Slumping back into her bed she thought about what Todoroki had said. 

Do they really not trust me? After I've tried so hard?

 Are we going to talk about this again?

 I want to go home.

Too bad, you're stuck here.

You sound like Ysera. I honestly don't want to hear it.

Y/n tried to take her mind off it. She thought back to her hospital visit when she had visited Rei Todoroki. Remembering that she had been given her hospital mailing address, she grinned. She walked out of the room. 

Walking up to the first person she saw, she directed herself in the direction of Todoroki. She walked down to the training room she and he had sparred in. Stopping in front of a small vending machine she picked up a snack, before stepping into the room.

"Hey, Todoroki-san!"

He looked up at her and gave her an indifferent glance. Y/n sighed but walked into another corner. Beginning to stretch her muscles, she sighed in relief as they popped.

"Hey, Todoroki-san? Has anyone ever told you they wanted to fuck your dad?"

The poor boy choked on his water.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Has anyone ever told you that they want to fuck your dad? Hear me out... He is daddy material. Not a great father figure as we can all tell, but... if being a hero fails, I can totally see him in a strip club... I have the odd feeling he might be into pegging..."

"What?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll have to suggest it to him myself!"

"No need. I heard the whole thing."

Y/n blinked and turned around to see a less than amused Endeavor. She grinned.

"Now there's the DILF I wanted to see!"

"The what?"

"If you could stop thirsting over my father-"

"Too bad he's a piece of shit! Otherwise, I'd probably already be on my knees!"

"I'm sorry, what did you just say to me?"

"Which part? The 'I want to fuck you' part? Or the 'you are a horrible human being part'?"

"The second one."

"I feel like we've been over this... You are a bad person and I still don't really get why you have a redemption arc. I mean I get why... But you don't really deserve it. At least you get the dissatisfaction of not being able to beat All Might."

"How do you know? I'll beat him!"

Y/n laughed. "No, you won't sir. At least you attempt to be a better person. You can start by trying to get rid of your kids' severe daddy issues."

"My what?"

"Y'all are hopeless. Hey, I'm going to write a letter to someone you both know and love or something like that. Anything you want me to say? She's an absolute sweetheart and honestly Endeavor, I can't believe you would do something to her you absolute bellend."

"What'd you call me?"

"A bellend. It doesn't matter. I'm writing to this lovely lady and I wanted to know if you wanted me to say anything about you guys? I mean, if your other kids can swing by, I can plan to visit her in person with them, but I don't really think that I want to allow you. Todoroki-san, you can come with me."