9. Hosu

Y/n could hear an animal. Somehow. She knew she wasn't in her dream world, with Diamond, Hecate, and the rest. She didn't have a window in her room. Opening her eyes, the girl yawned and slowly sat up. Pulling herself out of bed, she walked through the door to see what was making the noise. She found an open window and a little fuzzball that ran into her room immediately. She looked around for Mr. Aizawa before remembering.

He stayed at school for extra planning for the school festival.

Sighing, she walked back into her room. There she saw a cat. It had nuzzled up in her blanket. It looked like a Scottish Fold and Persian mix. Then it opened its eyes. It had big blue eyes with very large pupils. It had fluffy fur that was a light desert sand color around its head and back. It was purring. 

Uh, does anyone want to tell me the cat's sex?

Female.

Thanks!

"What should I name you. How about Peaches?"

The cat meowed and rubbed her head against Y/n. "That's your name now!"

Y/n walked over to her phone, the cat following her. She called Mr. Aizawa.

He didn't pick up so she left him a message. 

"Hey! We have a cat now so... yeah, please pick up everything you need for a cat. Thanks. Oh also, her name is Peaches. Okay, bye."

Y/n picked up the cat, nuzzling the animal. A couple of minutes later the door slammed open and Y/n saw Mr. Aizawa run through the door with a bag full of necessities for a cat. She grinned as he set everything up.

"You know, I had the odd feeling you wouldn't go to school unless you knew for sure that Peaches would be safe."

"Yup!"

"Well, I guess we're keeping her, but you have to get to school."

"What's the point, I'm not going to be able to do anything because of the sports festival." She pouted.

Mr. Aizawa sighed. "Well, you're not going to be in the sports festival so use your quirk to train."

"Can I explore? Like outside of school?"

If I can't be in the sports festival, I'll save Iida's brother.

You better not overdo it.

"I'll think about it."

Y/n rolled her eyes and swiped his wallet. "I'm going to get to school now."

"So... How's it going, I haven't seen you in a while." Power Loader stood by her, having been left to take care of her. 

Well, to make sure she didn't turn evil and burn the school down. Y/n yawned. "I'm bored and I want to explore outside of school."

"Well, I wish I could watch my students."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I guess we could go, but we-"

"I want to take a train somewhere!"

"I guess we can but you need to stay by my side."

"Okay!"

Y/n booked it down the streets of Musutafu until she found the train station, Power Loader yelling at her to stop. She stopped to catch her breath.

"I told you to stay with me. Why don't you listen?"

"Because I never get the chance to just do whatever."