5. Uglies

"Well, this is a nightmare." Y/n scratched her head.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing, according to the schedule retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well."

Y/n imagined her twin blades and they appeared in her hand.

"Woah, what are those?"

"I put an enchantment on my bracelet. It becomes any weapon I think of." 

Y/n walked over to Uraraka. "Dude, Thirteen can't use their quirk on the warp guy or it will backfire and fuck them over.

"You're thinking of that right now?"

"I can't believe All Might's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play." Shigaraki gave a little grin.

"Who even are you?" Y/n said taking a step forward.

"Y/n get back."

"No sir, I'm on the front lines with you. I'm not watching you get disintegrated again."

"No."

"This is some actual bullshit." Y/n shook her head as Mr. Aizawa jumped off the platform and starting attacking villains. "Well, let's go help him."

"I think not." The portal spoke.

So Kurogiri, Shigaraki and unimportant villains. All I have to do is save Aizawa-sensei and Thirteen. That should be easy. But Bakugou and Kirishima go after Kurogiri and everyone gets separated. I need to get in with someone able who ends up there. I need to be next to Todoroki. 

She spotted the dual-colored boy and sidled over to him. "Todoroki-kun, what's going on?"

He didn't respond. 

By this time Kirishima and Bakugou had run and attempted to attack Kurogiri. As he was about to separate and teleport them away, Y/n grabbed a tight hold of Todoroki.

Kurogiri swept them up in the portal dropping them into Landslide zone.

Villains approach them from all sides. Y/n gets into a battle stance but watches as she and all the villains are frozen.

"Hey dude, you froze me too."

"Correct. Now why are you here."

"Unfreeze me right now. This is the second time."

"Aizawa-sensei told us not to trust you. He said we could defend ourselves from you. I don't trust you. You dropped in like them without alarms going off."

"W-what, no Todoroki-kun please. I'm not a villain."

"It is very suspicious, you came here yesterday and now there's a villain attack?"

"Fucking hell. I'll do it myself." She sighed. "We're breakin' free, we're soarin', flyin'. There's not a star in heaven, that we can't reach. If we're trying!"

The ice broke off of her and she shot up into the air. "C'mon, we need to help Aizawa-sensei!"

Todoroki started running. The villains started screaming after them. "What about us? It's cold!"

"Better hope the pro hero's get here quick then..."

Y/n used her new spell's power to fly ahead of Todoroki until she found him fighting a lot of villains. She flopped to the ground next to him. "Heyo..."

"I told you not to come."

"Well, I'm here now so I'm going to use my weapons."

"Do you even know how to use them?"