16. Model

It had been awhile. Todoroki had gone home to his dad. Midoriya and Iida had gone back to their interning jobs. Y/n was alone and for once it was peaceful. No one except the Armatia and the voice inside her head. Y/n had decided to call the voice Suka for obvious reasons. (Mainly because it was the English pronunciation of the Russian word for bitch and Y/n had been in a bad mood). 

Maybe I should text Hawks... I never actually followed through.

Hawks bro I forgot to follow up w you my dude hows it goin : You

Free KFC 🐔: How'd you get my number? Are you a fan or something?

No dumbass its me Y/n im in the hospital lol : You

Free KFC 🐔: Who?

Bruh I deadass saved you and bob the builder from getting killed by stain : You

Free KFC 🐔: Ah

Free KFC 🐔: What's up?

Like I said im in the hospital Todoroki-san burned me hardcore : You

Free KFC 🐔: Endeavor? What'd you even do?

Nah this time it was his kid : You

I would like to give a big thanks to my fireproof hero suit : You

Free KFC 🐔: Alright, was there a specific reason or did you just want to catch up?

ooooo wanna go get food with me? : You

Free KFC 🐔: No I have work

God no one wants to do anything ever fuck this im gonna run around or something im sure there's something to do : You

Free KFC 🐔: You go do that

Y/n walked out of her room quickly putting on a glamouring spell to hide her still-healing burns.

Why would you waste energy on that?

I  don't want people to see me... They'll get scared and think I'm a villain. I don't need to deal with that so... 

I mean I wear a mask over my scar so I guess I can't judge you.

Y/n walked out of the room and out of the hospital. She walked down the streets exploring the damage done by the Nomus. She couldn't remember if there had been any casualties but she sure was hoping that there hadn't been any.

God now that I'm in this world it's like they seem human.

Are they not?

They are. I don't know what I was thinking. Fuck I don't know what to do.

Why are you outside then?

Because hospitals suck. No one goes to a hospital for a good reason.

To get better? Maybe even to have kids?

Fuck kids. Sure getting better but hospitals are scary.

I don't get you sometimes.

Neither do I

Weak.

Did someone say something?

What?

Weakling. I wasn't talking before because I thought of giving you a little reward but that's done now. Not like you deserved it.