2. A Normal Day

In Class 1-A it was a normal day, just like any other. If you discounted that UA had just been put into lockdown and everyone had panicked. But yeah, sure, just like any other day.

At least until a portal opened up and you fell in between Kirishima and Sero, screaming.

You opened your eyes, flat on the ground, and grimaced. 

This is going to hurt like a bitch tomorrow. 

Looking up you saw a redhead with spiky hair and a brunette with shoulder-length hair staring at you incredulously. You gave them a grimace and looked around where you had fallen. Seeing a bunch of people that looked somewhat familiar, you slowly wobbled to your feet. 

You blinked in realization and said, "Uh, nice cosplays guys, I wish I could stay, but I'm going to go now."

Suddenly you were tackled to the ground by several people. More specifically Shoji, Jirou, and Kirishima. You squeaked and squirmed away, startled by the attack, and attempted to twist them off of you.

Surprisingly, the three much stronger students were blown back, creating dents in the walls. Now free, you looked at your hands in shock. "Did I do that?"

Now upright, with everyone still confused as to how they were blown away. you looked around until you found the teacher, Mr. Aizawa. His eyes turned red as he used his quirk.

"Oh no," you said as you quickly were covered in ice from the shoulders down.

"Who are you working for? How did you get past the defense alarms."

You leaned back into the ice, scared. How could someone who had seemed so nice, be so forceful?

"If you don't tell us, I'll kill you right here." An explosive voice sounded. 

Bakugou. Wait a minute. This isn't the world I was in before. Where am I?

"Where am I?" You asked.

"You know exactly where you are." An icy voice said from directly behind her.

Todoroki? Wait a minute. I'm in the world of My Hero Academia. Damnit, her manifestation did work but on me, not her. Okay, think. I'm in another universe. I know what's going to happen. They can't hurt me, can they? Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't let them know where you come from, no time anomalies. Okay, you got this, just play dumb. But they can probably see through that. Just keep calm.

"TALK DAMNIT!"

Okay, time to panic.

You started to panic. Taking in uneven breaths. Everything went cloudy as the world spun. Hyperventilating as you could feel burning gazes slip away. Hearing voices near you as if they were in the distance.

"Hey, I think they're dying, let them go Todoroki."

"No, we need to detain them for questioning."

"You can't question someone if they're dead, dumbass."

"Fine."

You felt yourself fading away as you fell onto the hard floor.

You opened your eyes to a bone-white room with padded walls. Slowly sitting up, you blinked around you at the nothingness. No door, no window, nothing.

What is this? An insane asylum? Get me out!

As if by magic, a door opened up in the wall. You peered inside but were unable to see anything.

"Hello?"